u know whats fucked up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

os7XAG_large.jpg

its like.......i dunno you ever watch that show on upn called half&half?..and combine it with the shittiest moments on b.e.t comic view and imagine a fat bald brandi and jackee harry from 227 only both of them are more broke down and fatter frozen in a weird pleather fetish lesbian tribadism fetish high res picture on a lcd billboard frozen in time as you are looking through a grimey yet stunningly clear over scribed metrolink window while coming down off lcd and still not sure if you are hallucinating but the coke is kicking in and your eyes feel really dry so you dont want to blink too fast cause it kinda hurts but you dont wat to move your eyes because that hurts a bit also so you keep looking ahead and hope moisture begins soon so you can blink to clear your head?

thats what that picture is like to me

That Chinese woman on the bus.

Seriously, there is only one thing in China that scares me and that is women between the ages of 40 and 60. Toughest mother fuckers in this country and you wouldn't believe how fucking solid they can get too.

Don't stand between them and a basket of 45% off sale of anything. They fuck you up.

Them bitches are rugged here, they straight up try to walk into me all passive aggressive like I should know to GTF out of their way.

I swear that shit happens to me like every fucking day and I bet they all go laugh about it later.

It's like I found a lamp with a genie in it and asked for more Asian women to be attracted to me but dude was playing jokes that day.