Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DonCheadle

New York: Great place to live, bad place to die

Mortuary Technicians play with corpses

Posted: 4:22 AM, February 15, 2010

Ghouls are at play in the city's morgues. The people employed to respectfully handle the remains of the deceased have instead turned cadavers and body parts into macabre playthings, The Post has learned.And they shockingly documented their depraved foolery in photos taken as keepsakes. Grinning mortuary technicians use corpses as props in dozens of disturbing Polaroids obtained by The Post. Perhaps most disturbing of all is mortuary technician Kaihl Brassfield holding a severed head in a classic Heisman Trophy football pose.

"It was stupid," Brassfield, 35, told The Post. "It was just the culture there. Everyone was doing it."

kaihl_brassfield--300x300.jpg

wow..thats fucked up.

anybody remember the thread where a coroner was fucking a virgin corpse and then cut out her eyeball?

who cares, its not like they were using their heads, holes, or what-have-you...

i'm amused, and certainly not surprised

To be fair, he is only holding a head.

Which is presumably part of his job description if he is having to look after decapitated bodies.

Shouldnt really photograph it but meh...

its great, in the NYPost comments there is some guy claiming that the media is blowing the story out of proportion since the dude in the photo is not actually properly doing the Heisman pose. shitty reporting trumps a man holding a human head, apparently.

• Like 1

These guys at the morgue are amateurs, from what I understand the cryogenic technicians played kickball with the frozen head of baseball great Ted Williams, anyone else hear about that?

ted_williams_head.jpg

Grinning mortuary technicians use corpses as props in dozens of disturbing Polaroids obtained by The Post. Perhaps most disturbing of all is mortuary technician Kaihl Brassfield holding a severed head in a classic Heisman Trophy football pose.

Chris+Rock+in+Cap.jpg

Chris_Rock_178772m.jpg

• Like 1

rule 1 deny everything rule 2 deny everything. It was a canalope with a face painted on it

"It was stupid," Brassfield, 35, told The Post. "It was just the culture there. Everyone was doing it."

Let's just file this under cultural differences and be sensitive to the way things are in their world:D

I agree the reporting is sensationalizing this. But, a certain degree of respect should be taken with dead bodies regardless of how used to them you are. Fuck.

this is why id rather be turned back into stardust, instead of having my dead self fondled by some deviant who is weird enough to work at a morgue in the first place

this is why id rather be turned back into stardust, instead of having my dead self fondled by some deviant who is weird enough to work at a morgue in the first place

You're getting fondled in one way or another before cremation unless you are a devout Jew or you die in a hospital under carefully monitored circumstances so that there is no need for an autopsy.

does it matter? you wont need any of that stuff when ur ded anywho.

I hear what you're saying, but I think it has more to do with the families who cared for these people. You wanna find out some creepazoid was molesting your dead mother and taking pics to laugh about after work? Collect 'em and trade 'em with your friends!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now