Brooklyn's Finest

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought snipes got years for tax evasion?

46272634.jpg Reinhold Matay / Associated Press /

Tax trouble: In April 2008, Wesley Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willfully failing to file tax returns. At the time of his sentencing, he owed $17 million in back taxes, penalties and interest.

Paid up? Snipes is free on bond while he appeals the conviction. Last month, he was permitted to travel to Namibia to reshoot scenes for

a horror-western from Andrew Goth.

I don't want to spoil the ending, but Ethan Hawke and Wesley Snipes characters fall in love and move to Fort Greene where they form a synth pop band and salvaged T-shirt company.

Don Cheadle gets fed up with their gayness and starts bar tending at a Chinese restaurant. He spends most of the last 45 minutes boasting about the dumplings.

Richard Gere's character spends most of the time in Chelsea trying to get Anderson Cooper to finger his manhole.

Sorry if I ruined it for you.

• Like 1

I don't want to spoil the ending, but Ethan Hawke and Wesley Snipes characters fall in love and move to Fort Greene where they form a synth pop band and salvaged T-shirt company.

Don Cheadle gets fed up with their gayness and starts bar tending at a Chinese restaurant. He spends most of the last 45 minutes boasting about the dumplings.

Richard Gere's character spends most of the time in Chelsea trying to get Anderson Cooper to finger his manhole.

Sorry if I ruined it for you.

moms is visibly stoked..

I'll check it out cause it takes place in NYC, but Training Day was a total hunk of shit.

...and to add insult to the injury of the Training Day sucking they gave Densel Washington a fucking Oscar for it! I guess it was "The Equal Opportunity Oscars" that year.

first time EVER neg propping...hope youre happy