Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

Brooklyn's Finest

theo that's what immediately thought of too

(i have that accapella and often remix and mash it just for my own headphone enjoyment)

i thought snipes got years for tax evasion?

46272634.jpg Reinhold Matay / Associated Press /

Tax trouble: In April 2008, Wesley Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willfully failing to file tax returns. At the time of his sentencing, he owed $17 million in back taxes, penalties and interest.

Paid up? Snipes is free on bond while he appeals the conviction. Last month, he was permitted to travel to Namibia to reshoot scenes for

a horror-western from Andrew Goth.

I don't want to spoil the ending, but Ethan Hawke and Wesley Snipes characters fall in love and move to Fort Greene where they form a synth pop band and salvaged T-shirt company.

Don Cheadle gets fed up with their gayness and starts bar tending at a Chinese restaurant. He spends most of the last 45 minutes boasting about the dumplings.

Richard Gere's character spends most of the time in Chelsea trying to get Anderson Cooper to finger his manhole.

Sorry if I ruined it for you.

• Like 1

I don't want to spoil the ending, but Ethan Hawke and Wesley Snipes characters fall in love and move to Fort Greene where they form a synth pop band and salvaged T-shirt company.

Don Cheadle gets fed up with their gayness and starts bar tending at a Chinese restaurant. He spends most of the last 45 minutes boasting about the dumplings.

Richard Gere's character spends most of the time in Chelsea trying to get Anderson Cooper to finger his manhole.

Sorry if I ruined it for you.

moms is visibly stoked..

Isn't it from the director of Training Day as well?

Yes.

I liked this movie when it came out and was called Pride and Glory, We Own the Night, Copland, etc...

I'll still check it out though.

I haven't seen the trailer yet, but I expect nothing less than Ethan Hawke screaming desperately.

He's the type of dude who would whine at 12oz about his girl problems and start a thread asking for help.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now