Pajama Pants

SwampFightOner

have to be my favorite articles of clothing. Nothing better than a mad comfy pair of these bad boys, and if you disagree then you are most certainly a homosexual.

I just copped these

1012402_fpx.tif?wid=325&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

and they might be my favorite yet. The material is real good (feels like I'm basically wearing long boxers) and it stays mad cool, which is very necessary for me as I get hot really easily, especially when trying to sleep.

APPRECIATE PJ PANTS MUTHAFUCKAS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still rock raver pants for pajamas... mostly the kikwear micro suede ones sorta in the style of ufo's.

never got into the giant ultra baggy shit, but if you leave the bottoms unstrapped they fit over your feet and slippers for maximum comfort and floor sliding

kikwear-silver-microsuede-32-1.jpg

black,blue,green,olive green...mmmmmmm micro suede

PJ pants are da bestest. Gym shorts in the summer.

But wearing PJ pants and fucking bed slippers out and about doing shit in public is silly gutter, and people need to cut that shit out. If I see someone dressed like that at school or at the store, youve automatically labeled yourself: Lazy fucking garbage.

I haven't bought/owned a pair of pj pants in years, should probably invest in some next winter. I don't like sleeping in pants, its usually either gym shorts or boxers for me.

Pj pants are nice for those cold winter mornings though, like when you get out of bed and start freezing your ass off.

But seeing as how I'm not in a cold environment this winter I didn't have to worry about all that

18676_1307715024141_1568520195_30783954_1979232_n.jpg

I wear these slippers outside.

Not so much here in Germany because it stays snowing and slushy, but when I was back in Texas I would wear these out.

Also, for the longest time I thought pajama pants were lame.

Then some dude that was real into pajama pants got me to wear some of his and that was all it took.

Now I have a stack of em and are always thinking about getting more.

Also, one piece footed pajamas are awesome to lounge in.

jumpin-jammers.jpg