Missing Cat.

GEEB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my cat is de-clawed and takes off all the time. whenever he hears me come outside to the balcony, he'll make his way back home to cry for food and get his head scratched. cats rule.

when i was a kid a few cats that i had owned always found ways to sneak out of the house and get hit by cars. all of them would crawl back to somewhere around the house to die. i learned that if your cat dies, you will find out shortly after.

i think i said this in another thread but my grandma said that if you leave a cat outside long enough it turns into an raccoon.thats all raccoons are are outside cats...

cats-in-sink.jpg

+

6 months in

KendrickWoods1.jpg

=

Raccoons-main_Full.jpg

outside cat.

CJ: Shit, my aunt Shaneequa used to live over there! But that bitch got evicted though.

Mahalik: For what?

CJ: Mice.

Mahalik: I thought she had rats?

CJ: No, rats are outside, mice are inside.

Mahalik: But what if a mouse goes outside does it become a rat, and if a rat is in the house, is it a mouse?

CJ: I ain't seen no mouse outside. That's what I'm sayin'.

Mahalik: That's because it's a rat, fool!

CJ: Damn! You mighta just made fact. That's some real shit...

She has another cat that does regularly leave the house and knows its way around the neighbor hood, is it at all plausible that the her "outside" cat will run into the missing "inside" cat and both return?

this sounds like some serious disney pixar animated dreamworks fairy tale type shit and highly unlikely in reality

I don't think it sounds far fetched at all, animals do know eachother.

When I was a kid my dog really hated my sister's dog. Well, they would break out of the backyard together, and my dog, who knew his way home, would always take my sister's dog, who didn't, far away from the house and then come home without him, resulting in hours, and sometimes days, of looking for the dumb muthafucka haha.

RIP Bobby and Ramses