National Association for the advancement of Fat Acceptance

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, right on TRON.

And discrimination? No no no, you motherfuckers were not born with disease/extra limbs/no limbs/black. This shit is nonsense. I'm not a skinny dude but I'm not some fat fuck. What they're doin is tryin to blame someone else for their shit lifestyle.

"Accommodate us" No. You were always in control you can get in control. MickeyDeez was not force feeding you the 4 big macs you had for breakfast.

I just can't believe that's a real organization... Like NO

I'm NOT gonna accept your shitty life choice that makes me have to wait in line while you wheel around in a fat cart at krogers stinking like boiled chitterlings and boars ball sweat out the creases in your neck...

Unless you got some crazy thyroid deal just cut this shit out - you shouldn't have a group celebrating complacency in your terrible lifestyle choice

:(

but its a diseaaase maaan

(CHOMP)

My sister is really fat, and it makes me sad. She was an absolutely gorgeous girl (no incest), who went to really good schools, got great grades, had incredible amounts of friends, partied like an animal and still held up everything else, and was going to have a great life by anyone's estimation.

Then she got horribly addicted to vicodin, got REALLY fat over time, and now barely leaves the house. I get her to come out sometimes and she is still a mad fun person, but her life just sucks now because she's so bitter and depressed all the time

There was this girl I grew up with in the neighborhood. When we were little (7-10) she was normal sized. Then by 12-13 she got real big for some reason. Anyway in our teens she became scared of me because she thought I was crazy (heard about me getting in trouble), so we stopped communicating.

Anyway a few months ago I went to someone's funeral who was one of my neighbors in that old neighborhood, then went to the dinner party after that. She was there. She's like 5'5" but easily 300lbs. Couple things I noticed: She didn't show up to the funeral, but showed up to the service where food was served. Also, she seemed emotionless while sitting around talking, until someone announced the food was ready. She got out of the seat and had a big smile on her face, and was among the first in line at the buffet.

I don't think she even knew I was there.