National Association for the advancement of Fat Acceptance

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't believe that's a real organization... Like NO

I'm NOT gonna accept your shitty life choice that makes me have to wait in line while you wheel around in a fat cart at krogers stinking like boiled chitterlings and boars ball sweat out the creases in your neck...

Unless you got some crazy thyroid deal just cut this shit out - you shouldn't have a group celebrating complacency in your terrible lifestyle choice

This fat bitch was trying to argue for fat people not getting kicked off the airplanes, saying they should equip several fatter seats... Like yeah bitch then everyone has to pay more to make up the difference. Saying shit like "fat people are the victim of discrimination - it's not discrimination that standard doors aren wide enough and your car seat needs to be custom fitted, you just took that whole big mac thing too far

How about you just not be fat? How about that one?

i have no sympathy for people who are fat due to living a life of excess. i was once on the capsizing boat most of these fucks are on; weighing in over 300 lbs, but i lost that shit, so i dont see why other people cant.

i guess if you want to be a blob all day that's cool, my life has been 300x better since ive lost weight.

• Like 2