• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YouMad.GIF

National Association for the advancement of Fat Acceptance

fuddruckers.jpg

buttfuckers.jpg

I just can't believe that's a real organization... Like NO

I'm NOT gonna accept your shitty life choice that makes me have to wait in line while you wheel around in a fat cart at krogers stinking like boiled chitterlings and boars ball sweat out the creases in your neck...

Unless you got some crazy thyroid deal just cut this shit out - you shouldn't have a group celebrating complacency in your terrible lifestyle choice

i hate fat people. we've been over this. fuck this group. fuck people and their excuses to be wastes of life, air, space, social programs, and tax money.

This fat bitch was trying to argue for fat people not getting kicked off the airplanes, saying they should equip several fatter seats... Like yeah bitch then everyone has to pay more to make up the difference. Saying shit like "fat people are the victim of discrimination - it's not discrimination that standard doors aren wide enough and your car seat needs to be custom fitted, you just took that whole big mac thing too far

How about you just not be fat? How about that one?

why the fuck do fat people need to be accepted? i dont have a problem with fat people but dont bitch when your ass cant fit in a seat.that should be a sign to lose some fuckign weight.simple as that.

NAAFBOMC...my new organization

(National Association for the Advancement of Fat Bitches On My Cock)

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now