bare cupboard recipes

zebradrips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spaghetti never fails

My new cheap/broke food is stir fry - it can be made with all kinds of noodles and different ingredients.

I just grind up some thai chilis (gotta have it hot) with a couple cloves of garlic, stir fry that. then i throw in chicken or tofu, whichever i have available. bam, then add some veggies like carrot, celery, or zucchini. let that roll for a bit, then throw in some partially cooked noodles (they'll cook through in the oil). add sliced onion (later so it keeps some crispiness) and even crack an egg if you want and whip that in.

can be made a bunch of times off of one batch of each ingredients, very cost effective and fucking filling. depending what and how much you put in it, it can be somewhat healthy, too.

Guest 50million

i got a sriracha tattoo. i cant live without it.

chicken and rice

rice and beans

eggs

soup

tater tots

all that shit is what i eat when i have little money or nothing else. and sriracha goes on all of it for sure

for those potatoes first you gotta boil them til tender, dry them off, slice how ever thick or thin you want, salt and pepper, and fry in clarified butter or butter and oil on a medium high heat to crisp those bitches up. then add the parsley. and thats being 18 in culinary school.