I was gonna _____, but then i got high

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You guys are airing yourself out by knowing Afroman lyrics

I don't know you and I'm not judging, but pretty much everyone who likes afroman has been a white douchebag failure college student wasting their parents hard earned tuition money smoking overpriced BC and majoring in dumb shit like philosophy, English lit, or history while convincing themselves how really deep and in touch their thoughts and philosophies on life were. Or they were a white hat frat boy preppy faggot outright, but I'm still hoping we don't have people like hat on here

still fucking your roommate dude?

I'm gonna eat this vics and be eassssyyyyy.

naw. this happened>>

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7123593#post7123593

then last night after watching a movie i told her im sorry if i lead her on, but i knew i wasnt because the whole time we were fucking i said, and actually she said as well, that that's all it is. she said she knows, she was just being stupid and got her hopes up for nothing.

then she started crying and i had to wipe the tears away from her eyes for about 2 hours.

today she seemed alright though, we went on a bike ride.