Something is Wrong with America - my story

The Nerd King

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea... they dont send you to "REAL PRISON" for 2 weeks. So... man up, go sit your ass down for 2 weeks,

read a couple books, and play spades. Or better yet. Go find a scrip writing ass doctor to give you 6mg of

xanax a day. You can bring prescription medication in to jail and just be blacked out and high the whole

time. Definitely try and sneak in some tobaccco, papers, and a lighter. See you have the bonus that you know

you will have to go to jail. Alot of people dont get to plan for this shit. It just happens.

yea. I seen some shit happen to moped hipsters in jail.

I got a 3 envelopes and a snicker bar says he gets beat

up and put in one of them single cells.

yo dude man. I got some advice... soon as you get in there

just tell em your suicidal. Best thing you can do.

they give you real food, a thicker mat and clean uniforms

twice a week

Two weeks would be nothing, by the time you get done doing intake shit...you'll be out.

I don't know how it is there, but in my personal experiences..in county you always get a TB shot and are in a one-man cell for almost a week until the results come back.

Then you get moved to a dorm and get a job or get busy sleeping.

In prison, it takes two weeks just to go through diagnostics.

You have to go to Dr's and make sure you are fine to work, talk to various people, get photos taken, do intake class type things to let you know what the deal is on the unit.

If you only have to do two weeks, you wouldn't even see GP, you would still be getting classified.

If you're (your family) is made of money...pay up.

If not, stop being a little girl and just sit it out.

The last time I tried to turn myself in to handle up warrants, it was a huge ordeal.

I went to the courthouse and they told me to go home.

I went to the jail and they told me to go to the courthouse.

So I went and got drunk and forgot about it.

Finally, I made it back to the courthouse and was ready to sit in county for a month, then they gave me community service for 150 hours.

Either way, things aren't that bad.

Man up.

2 weeks keep your mouth shut n mind your business.

and dont tell anybody your doing 2weeks.

some fucker might just want to take that away from you n start a fight, tell them you started it n you get more time.

if you draw set up shop at an open table or where ever others are drawing n just chill the fuck out.

drink coffee draw n share stories- if you feel

it will be over by the time you know it.

when i was in county alot of people wanted to goto prison. they say its alot more relaxed...

the counties ive been to were pretty rowdy...but fuck it man just do ya time dont let ya time do you!

do the prison time, that way you'll have street cred to make up for the fact that you were riding a moped.

this

and schnitzel, they have a store in there. you load the prisoners card with money. so if you know someone who is in prison, do em a solid and throw em a $50 spot towards their commisary or whatever.