Something is Wrong with America - my story

The Nerd King

This is my story.

i got a dui 6 years ago...i've complied with the courts ruling and the judge set me free. he also added that IF i wanted to get my License back, i would have to see a shrink that works for an insurance company of which i do not pay a dime to. i thought.. well, my car is gone, i dont want to drive anymore... i'll ride a bike.

6 years later, i was ridinna moped and ran a red light.. the officer informed me that i have a warrant out on my arrest for something about a DUI. i thought he was kidding.

so digging in... i found out that because i chose not to wantto drive.. this insurance company overturned the judges ruling and now i owe 1500$ to the state or i have to spend 2 week in the actual prison down here.

FOR CHOSING NOT TO WANT TO DRIVE A CAR ANYMORE. i've tried to fight it all the way.. they eithe want money or me spending 2 weeks in real prison. and im not allowed to get my License back till i do.

HOW IS THIS RIGHT IN AMERICA? even the manager of the law office think there is something wrong with this picture, but it is LAW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah wait are you talking about doing county time..or actual prison time.

Cause it seems it would cost the state far to much money to ship you off to prison for 2 weeks.

I know in Illinois the shortest period of prison time you can do is 61 days.

so if youre looking a two weeks county time do it and move on.

yes the system is fucked but whining on 12oz isnt going to change anything.

Woah Woah Woah.

Let me get this straight...

With a title like that, all you have to bitch about is a traffic violation?

Weak.

And Prison and Jail are two very diffrent things. But still I like how everyone on here is actin like they have two weeks to spare in the County like its nothin.

And did anyone else ''lol'' when dudeman said an ''actual prison!''

Like the shits made up..