Man tattoos baby girl.....gets arrested

DonCheadle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

speaking of tramp stamps i hate tramp stamps.i mean the purpose is to idk have something to look at while hitting it from behind right? atleast thats what i heard.but that shit gets old after a while.i mean yeah your little dolphin/butterfly/whatever else is nice and all but after staring at it for 10 or 15 minutes i lose all interest in it.if your gonna get a tramp stamp get a sudoku or crossword puzzle or some shit back there so atleast i'll have something to do while im fucking you waiting to bust but i cant because your pussy is so loose from the constant bombardment of cock that its seen.i mean fuuuuck.

who's with me?

this raises some interesting questions. I mean, they don't arrest people for piercing their baby's ears.

i was thinking this

but the parents have to bring the baby's in for ear piercing

would it be legal for a parent to get a baby tatted?

Valid point, but ear piercing isn't permanent...no wants shitty homemade tattoos anymore.

the scarification is permanent tho

i ain't wore an ear ring since the 6th grade (almost 15 yrs ago) and i still have the scar

so it is definitely a permanent "body mod"

Man baby gets arrested, girls tattooed.

IRLOLD. I LOVE MAN BABIES. NO HOMO

http://www.manbabies.com

615.jpg

daaaaaayummmmm

DATASS.JPG

i'd stick my tongue out and motorboat them asscheeks and pussyflaps, cuzzo

brown-nose-oner

i like nice asses, but i don't really like tattoos in general

also, that kid's mugshot wtf really 20 years old?

i'm mid-20s and look like a teenager still kinda, but that fool looks like jr.high/middleschool homies i had

Ok first off, the pain of a tat vs the pain of a piercing is no comparison, especially when dealin with. Time factor. As a father I can say if you didn't notice the tat on your baby by the next diaper change you are a negligent as fuck parent and should have your kids taken away-we all know tattoos are open surface wounds that need to be kept clean-if your kid has a cut and you aren't cleaning it there's a good chance it'll get infected. There's just no way you can be an even somewhat aware parent and not know by the next diaper change.

Here's what REALLY happened - they took the baby in to see someone, probably a doctor for a checkup. The DR saw the tattoo, confronted the mother, and probably called CPS or the cops. The mother claimed she "didn't know" but this guy must have done it because he's the only one whose been around her alone and he has a tattoo gun.

As for piercing your babies ears, it IS tacky as fuck. Babies don't need jewelry. I've never had my ears pierced (or anything for that matter) but I'm sure the pain only lasts a brief second. So whatever, I don't agree with it, but as long as you have it done in a sterile an safe environment I don't see how it endangers your child.

Just keep in mind that it makes it clearly apparant that you care more about treatin your baby like some little dress up doll than letting them be comfortable and without pain-little kids are rough and get hurt and hung up on things all the time. Your baby would be uncomfortable undoubtably at times, is unable to remove them to relieve this, and it's a definite unececarry sanitary issue that is somewhat irresponsable for you to add. Nobody who gets thei babies ears pierced can honestly say thy did it for their childs benefit, they did it for the same reason you buy mini jordans your kid is gonna grow out of in a month - because you have an immature attitude towards being a parent that is inherantly selfish - you are more concerned with making your kid look a certain way for YOUR benefit, clearly not theirs.

Wait until your kid says they want their ears pierced, then it's "for them"...

Stop treating your kids like fucking status symbols or dress up dolls and treat them like a little human being.

I know it's hard for you guys to think about this since most of yall aren fathers, but you really start noticing the motivations behind things like this once the mountain of responsability starts piling up pretty quickly following childbirth.