Man tattoos baby girl.....gets arrested

DonCheadle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this raises some interesting questions. I mean, they don't arrest people for piercing their baby's ears.

i think the reason for this is because there is way less stigmata towards ear piercing than there is against tattoos.also like whoever said ear piercing is easily reversed.just dont put nothing in there for a while and it closes up.tattoos are way harder to get off and also very painful especially when fucking with a baby.the biggest reason why you shouldnt tat babies other than the blatantly obvious ones like its just stupid and it should be the persons individual choice as to whether to get one, but more importantly tattoos need to be done correctly and kept clean to prevent injury and infection.and as young as she is i doubt that her immune system is very strong and the thought of infection or some kinda fucked up disease brought on by using dirty needles is scary.this fool doesnt know what he's doing probably which is more reason to lock his ass up. just a thought tho.

again there is less stigma towards circumcision becuase people have been doing it to there kids for a thousands of years and its more culturally acceptable.also circumcisions are (hopfully) only done by trained professionals in hospitals not by some jackass with a tattoo gun and only the most basic knowledge of how to use it

also how did i know this guy was gonna be white right off the bat without seeing him???

So whats up with the parent's, they wait a few months for a diaper change or to give the baby a bath?

I mean, how the fuck you didn't notice your baby got an fucking tattoo on her ass that day.

I bet they thought it was cool at first, changed their mind and snitched way the fuck later.

Dude will get fucked in Jail, guaranteed, might not even make it out unless he's in PC.

was he trying to tattoo Xavier Roberts name or some shit. real live cabbage patch kid.

:lol:

i actually new a girl who had the cabbage patch tattoo on her ass.

she said her parents said she looked like a cabbage patch kid when she was young...and she thought that tatoo would be cute...haha

I don't know how it is in other states, but in RI you have to be 18 to get a tattoo, but can be any age to get a piercing with parental supervision.

Which brings me to my next question, how far can you take piercings with a baby? Can you pierce the babies belly button? How about it's clit/penis?

Piercedclitbabyoner

yeah, i have five holes in my ears i think and i can't remember the last time i wore earrings.

they irritate me unless they're platinum and it's not in the budget.

plus the one in my cartilage caused keloids and reshaped the line of the outside of my ear.

which is pretty common i think, but stupid.

what i really wish is that i could time travel back to being a 15 year old idiot and tell myself not to get my belly button pierced.