Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DonCheadle

Man tattoos baby girl.....gets arrested

A 20-year-old man who police say put a tattoo on the rear end of a 1-year-old girl is facing a felony child endangering charge.

Lee. M. Deitrick is accused of applying the tattoo in early November while the child was visiting his home at 1317 W. Main St.

The tattoo, which is the letter “A,” could not be removed, according to a complaint police filed with Canton Municipal Court.

6a0120a721c2d7970b0120a88d71ef970b-800wi

probably can be removed just the doctors figure since the child is 1 years old it would do more bad than good on the child sensitive skin.....there are doctors that make calls like that

Speaking of black, that's going to be the color of penis in his bum when he goes prison. You gonna get raped real bad.

while accunts of rape in the pen are grossly overexagerrated , im pretty sure this will get a dick drawn on you real quick, no homo no pun

Valid point, but ear piercing isn't permanent...no wants shitty homemade tattoos anymore.

I've had this argument before but still, has anyone who had their ears pierced as a baby been pissed about it later in life? because i'm personally OKAY to having gotten over it when i couldn't remember it at all.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now