Man tattoos baby girl.....gets arrested

DonCheadle

A 20-year-old man who police say put a tattoo on the rear end of a 1-year-old girl is facing a felony child endangering charge.

Lee. M. Deitrick is accused of applying the tattoo in early November while the child was visiting his home at 1317 W. Main St.

The tattoo, which is the letter “A,” could not be removed, according to a complaint police filed with Canton Municipal Court.

6a0120a721c2d7970b0120a88d71ef970b-800wi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Valid point, but ear piercing isn't permanent...no wants shitty homemade tattoos anymore.

I've had this argument before but still, has anyone who had their ears pierced as a baby been pissed about it later in life? because i'm personally OKAY to having gotten over it when i couldn't remember it at all.

i read this story earlier this week and it raised some questions for me... it supposedly happened in october but man was just arrested. did the mom just get mad at dude and turn him in? i got a one year old and you must look at their asses quite frequently. i bet bitch thought it was funny until dude fucked another whorebag.