Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*LORD SHABAZZ & MR MAJIC*

LOOKING 4 GRAFFITI TV SERIES BY DOOLEY - O

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR QUITE SOME TIME FOR THE OLD VHS GRAFFITI TV OR GTV COLLECTION PRODUCED BY DOOLEY - O. HAVEN'T HAD ANY LUCK ANYWHERE. IM LOOKING FOR ALL THE OLD VHS TAPES 1 THRU 8. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN BUY THEM, HELP A BROTHER OUT. OR IF YOU OR ANYBODY IS WANTING TO SELL THEIR OLD TAPES FOR MONEY, LET ME KNOW ON THE PM. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

that gtv 5 was dope. they're all dope really. i have tried to find the episodes that i dont have, and never had any luck. your best bet would probably be to find dooley on the net somehow and ask him directly

GTV 1,2,3........ but not 5

Yo, you're from Atown? Do I know you? Looking for GTV 3 myself for a friend who's in the hospital...... Hit me up by PM, thanks man.

Hit this fool up dude. Mikey Ice 1 559 720 3628 tell him Scott sent you. he burned a couple for me on a cd for like 50 bucks. The only thing is that the tracking sucks sometimes. but he bought equipment to fix that shit. he doesnt write. Hes just a bboy with massive amounts of bboy footage, but has old graff shit too.

Thats the thing about graffiti these days, nobody wants to give up connections! Ive never held back helpin another writer. thats the way it needs to be.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now