Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MOE FUNK

moe blackbook sketches

Guest beardo

i have to ask about the egyptian chick.. is that copied from something? not that theres anything wrong with that, but stylistically its very different from the other 2 females. looks good though

Thanks for the positive feedback. The flying carpet girl is in pencil and the egyptian girl is inked. I don't usually copy anymore unless it's of a specific girl I know. I try to keep each sketch a little different from another and switch my styles up. Never had the loot to go to school for it so I learned to draw women from looking at playboy mags. (still the best reference:D )

I've been going by MOE since 1985.

Here's some digitally colored shit...........

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/MOE/D8%5B1%5D.jpe.jpg'>http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/MOE/D2%5B1%5D.jpe.jpg'>http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/MOE/D1%5B1%5D.jpe.jpg'>http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/MOE/D4%5B1%5D.jpe.jpg'>

Guest 455

I am definitely feeling those..I try to post some of mine in a few days..I don't have a scanner...keep it going..those are sick.

Guest seno.oner

how do u get like such good coloring on the computer,,,, i use photoshop and its like impossible usin the mouse to color with

seno.oner try using layers to get nice fills in photoshop, its really not that difficult once you get used to it, and as this cat showed us above, it looks real nice afterwords. Oh, and you have to mess with opacity and feathering for the brushstrokes also.

thats probably the best sketches i've seen on this bored yet.....if i had to guess what you did for a job it would probably be a tatto artist...but anyways..dope sketches

man that shit is tight. this is what makes me pissed about people like you being called rookies on 12 oz.

ehhh whatever.... .... .. .

Guest seno.oner

i know about layers but like my friend will do that shit and hell scan the sketches in and start coloring over them and i dont understand it at all,,,, whatever ill figure it out

the dudes holding the markers are siiiick

you should draw comic books or something

thats how i got into graff

drawing comics has alot of the same techniques with lines and shit

sick naked chicks to

you have rekindled my intrest in comic drawing

hey draw me a mexican girl, real fine, sitting on her ass, make it big, open legs, fingering herself, face looking nice and like she is pleased, blackish hair, kinda curly like ole girl in friday 2, with two bangs coming down tha side of her face, nice tits, round...

there's a project for ya. :D

thanks

teaser

Mexican Girls easily done

Mexican Girl request: easily done.

But first tell me...How does a rookie become a member?

Oh and yeah, there's a trick to keeping your outlines crisp. Does anybody else know it?

I also do Hip Hop promos for a living. Been thinking of doin' tats but I don't have the stomach for needles and blood. You never know what you could catch regardless of latex gloves, nameen?

wow.... I like the first, forth, and fifth flick. sweet dude... i wish i had a imagination and skills you do.

wow.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this