The Wolfman

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought it was OK, worth my entertainment dollar but not worth owning or anything. The parts where he's the wolf was good in terms of showing limbs, entrails, and blood flying. The parts where they show him up close as the wolfman....well Ozzy probably has a better costume and make up there.

As for acting, I can't recall too many horror movies where the stars walked off with a crapload of awards for anything, and Hopkins will forever be hard pressed to outdo his role as Hannibal.

If you're going to see Wolfman expect acting, costumes, story line that are not far advanced from the original B&W version, just more effects and gore.

John Gacy pretty much said it like it is. They tried making him look like the original except more guts and entrails flying around. Though that final scene with Anthony Hopkins and Benicio del Toro by the fireplace was cheesy as hell though.

And who tho fuck mistakes Benicio Del Toro for Antonio Bandaras?? Ever since I saw "Basquiat" , Benicio has been the shit in my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VPuD1vOAyw&feature=related