Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MAR

The Wolfman

Dont see it. It was probably the worst I have ever seen Anthony Hopkins act. Oh and Agent Smith has Mutton Chops with a flavor saver.

Antonio Banderes should have stuck with being the nasinex bee.

ps. this wolf.

foe52azcue5i.gif

• Like 1

I thought it was OK, worth my entertainment dollar but not worth owning or anything. The parts where he's the wolf was good in terms of showing limbs, entrails, and blood flying. The parts where they show him up close as the wolfman....well Ozzy probably has a better costume and make up there.

As for acting, I can't recall too many horror movies where the stars walked off with a crapload of awards for anything, and Hopkins will forever be hard pressed to outdo his role as Hannibal.

If you're going to see Wolfman expect acting, costumes, story line that are not far advanced from the original B&W version, just more effects and gore.

I was really looking forward to this. Anthony Hopkins and Antonio are two of my faves and Hopkins usually won't take a movie that is ass. Damn.

Thought it was a good flick. Slow paced but thats because everyone expects Michael Mann films nowdays.

^^^I hope you're talking about Michael Bay.

Thought it was a good flick. Slow paced but thats because everyone expects Michael Mann films nowdays.

John Gacy pretty much said it like it is. They tried making him look like the original except more guts and entrails flying around. Though that final scene with Anthony Hopkins and Benicio del Toro by the fireplace was cheesy as hell though.

And who tho fuck mistakes Benicio Del Toro for Antonio Bandaras?? Ever since I saw "Basquiat" , Benicio has been the shit in my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VPuD1vOAyw&feature=related

And who tho fuck mistakes Benicio Del Toro for Antonio Bandaras??

benicio-del-toro.jpgantonio-banderas.jpg

And they have the same accent, its not too hard to understand.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now