* YOUR DREAMS (NOT SOME GAY ASPIRTIONS) *

MedicineCabinet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I dreamed that I was in a tattoo shop. I was getting tattooed, but came in early. After chatting with the tattooers for a while, I fell asleep on a sofabed for a few hours, intermittently waking until about 6:00, when one of them said, "Let's go for a ride." We got into the car, and a few of the people I used to hang with were in the car with us, notably, a guy I have cut ties with in the real world. I bumped fists with someone, and one of the tattooers said, "There's your fist bump." We then went on a ride in the low-rider car that belonged to another tattooer.

In another part of my dream, I was painting, and the paint was coming out like silly string, so I threw the can away.

In another part of my dream, I was fucking my ex's best friend. Then I was fucking my ex in her car. Then there was mention of Jeanine somethingorother.

It should be noted that I saw the guy who I cut ties with today, while I was on my way home from the grocery store. I rarely see him, which is the weird part. Also, when I opened 12oz today I opened the NYC Brick Slayers thread to see the post where someone said something about paint turning into silly string. I don't specifically remember reading that post last night, but I guess I did. Also, I opened a thread on another forum, and noticed there was a picture of a fist with the caption "Don't leave me hanging, you must bump this." Then I opened another thread, and there was a flyer for the Mike Giant Modern Heiroglyphics show that had the words "Jeanine in the Studio!" on it. I do remember reading that last night.

Shit like this always happens to me. Dreams "coming true" the next day. It's wild. Not everything happens the day before, though. Very surreal.

I dreamt that I was running a race on a sandy mountain. I was racing someone who I used to run cross country with. Then I was racing these two chicks from my high school. The course was really strange, super steep with parts where we had to jump down into next part of it. At the end, there was a gate, which we hopped, into a watery, sandy semi-cave. The water was extremely deep, and I ended up in a cage somehow, sinking down into the depths. I sunk rapidly, and ended up at the bottom, where there were trails and bushes growing. I could still breath for some reason. I got out of the cage, and started running along the trails.

This is where it gets awesome. There were indigenous people fighting some kind of war against the runners, and I was viewing myself in an out of body experience, as one of the indigenous people aimed some kind of primitive cannonball at me. It missed narrowly, and I kept running. Soon there were maybe 30 of them chasing me along the trails.

Can't really remember what happened after that, but I woke up with a sore ankle.