* YOUR DREAMS (NOT SOME GAY ASPIRTIONS) *

MedicineCabinet

When I was acclimating to lower level Altitudes working with the National Park Service,

I dreamed I was trapped in one of these:

Big_Trees_5045.jpg

mainly I was dream-trapped in this:

4062875968_6f9e4be1d4.jpg

No opening, no way out, I started punching with full fist rage, yelling.

Then I woke up, in cold sweat.

Later someone speculated "tree spirit," and I don't believe in that kind of belief.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a lot of what many others seem to be reporting, i.e. weak, futile punches in fights where my arms feel like theyre pushing through wet concrete, being chased with same thing in my legs... shark dreams from time to time, many tattoo dreams with extreme regret and great relief upon waking up.... school dreams, jail dreams

dreams of being very very high on different hallucinogens, or even just baked, but with intensely real trippin-ness. got attacked by a vicious dog in one the other night. lots with fine bitches whose faces/bodies/identities change throughout (often to nasty ones). rarely actually bone down, no matter how hard i try to push it in that direction, even semi-lucidly. lots of foreplay.

had a dream of swimming along a coast of what i thought was somewhere in south america for miles, unable to find a spot to get out until reaching a boat ramp where some native-ish women took me to a hut and took care of me.

oh dreams of workin on music which i find extremely dope, where i wake up wishing i could recall the tune

and lots of loose, falling out teeth

I only remember the epic ones for a spell so just thinking of recurring themes for now......

has anyone else ever died in their dream?

most people say that wake up right as there about to die but a couple nights ago i dreamt that i was a soldier in the war and i got shot down, felt the heat of the bullet and everything

as i was laying there i somehow turn into a sniper on the other side looking at myself through the scope, pull the trigger, and watch myself die.... it was so vivid as if it had a meaning behind behind it

idk kinda weird but i thought id share

word?

i want to drop out of college to dance

but speaking of dreams. The not gay aspirational types

i wish i still knew where and how to get small aminal

transqualsesers. UKNO them ones.

taste like antiques.

pyrex top tip

u guys really talk about your dreams in here?

really?

fuckin on a daily basis---first step i think is get a job or e.i. ....looks like its guna be e i folks...then a cribola

ur doing it wrong

*edit: those are some weak ass dreams if all you want is a job and a house....you can dream of being DAO's best friend or becoming a billionaire...step it up

My best friend dies in a river kayaking accident.

No one tells me for a week.

Even my mom finds out before I do.

From my friend's mom.

Because they talk a lot.

I then find out it had something to do with a girl he was dating at the time. Which makes sense, right?

I end up watching a video of this girl tittyfucking another guy and cumswapping with some girl.

Dream ended with me coming to terms with the grief, knowing that I helped my friend have a good life.

Glad he's not dead. Weird nightmarish dream. Blame trazodone.

Had a teeth rotting and falling out dream the other night. It started hapening right after i stormed outta my work and told my chef to fuck off. Shit was super gnarly it actually woke me up amd i ran my tounge around my mouth. I seem to have these dreams when im super stressed and miserable. Which i have been at work lately so i called my career service chef from school and set up an appointment to try and get me the fuck outta there.

i went to a few metal shows at studio spaces this past weekend.

dreamt i was in a muthafucking metal band. and i made the best

fucking t-shirts EVER! then i gave them shits to a bunch of random

hoes in the street at the usual shred spot. then they came to my

metal show. i didn't get the pussy. but i was killing it on the organ.

c0ol starry br0!

yeah no matter what I can never punch or run. i think it's because my arms are restricted and my feet are weightless while laying down.

i have to resort to pushing off of objects to get around, floating through the air.

i was talking about that in a dif thread recently. that happens to me all the time, then i remember i need to hulk out (basically, this...

) to move, so i do.

have had 3 dreams of drunk driving/crashing lately. one time i rolled the car like 10x, crawled out and was completely fine, and convinced the cop to let me go.

the other time i was drivin down a 1 sided 4 lane highway where the 1st and 3rd lanes were going one way, and the 2nd and 4th lanes were going the other way, and i was Vin Diesel-ing the shit swerving in and out going 100+ like, what the fucks wrong with these people? then i lost control and started spinning and fishtailing trying to regain control and crashed/drove up a bridge wall where there was a cop doing a speed trap, whom i cut in half and sent him and the car flying off the bridge while i fell out the window and landed standing on my feet like nothing happened.

• 2 years later...
cant help you there... it probably means were doomed from the get-go

reminds me of a dream thats lasted in my memories for years. my parents used to drag me to church when i was little, there was a kitchen where they fed everyone after service

i found myself there & my dad started shooting me in my stomach/chest at a painfully slow rate. when all the church go-ers ran in panicking, the gun was nowhere to be found, he just kneeled beside me & started acting like he cared - like he just found me there like that. i was gasping for air, trying to say something along the lines of - "fuck you... why?" but couldnt

then everything went dark & i woke up sweaty as hell

Sorry but laughed.

Reminds me of this one I had back senior year of hs where I'm in the last seat of the bus riding and a wigger associate of mine (mentioned way back when in 445) is fighting some puerto rican kid, like really going at it. And then associate of mine just pulls out a gun and blasts pr kid and then without pause turns around and blasts me next. Either woke up or went on to the next dream after that.

I never took the same bus as dude, mad random. I told my boy about it and we'd laugh about it when we saw him sometimes. Never told him tho.

I had/have a lot of dreams based in hs for some reason. A lot of them take place during dismissal and I miss the bus and end up walking around.

Also I've pretty much had dreams that have taken place in every square inch of this city but it never looks like how it looks in real life, but I still recognize it as that area. I remember all the locations and what they look like but they look nothing like the given area irl. They're like dream world versions. Been like that since a yougin.

Sorry but laughed.

Reminds me of this one I had back senior year of hs where I'm in the last seat of the bus riding and a wigger associate of mine (mentioned way back when in 445) is fighting some puerto rican kid, like really going at it. And then associate of mine just pulls out a gun and blasts pr kid and then without pause turns around and blasts me next. Either woke up or went on to the next dream after that.

I never took the same bus as dude, mad random. I told my boy about it and we'd laugh about it when we saw him sometimes. Never told him tho.

I had/have a lot of dreams based in hs for some reason. A lot of them take place during dismissal and I miss the bus and end up walking around.

Also I've pretty much had dreams that have taken place in every square inch of this city but it never looks like how it looks in real life, but I still recognize it as that area. I remember all the locations and what they look like but they look nothing like the given area irl. They're like dream world versions. Been like that since a yougin.

all good

yeah, its pretty weird how someone can traumatize you in a dream, affecting you in the real world (or was it the other way around to begin with?). poor kid lol - he was just a villain in a nightmare & you & your friend were clowning on him irl. its unfair, but at the same time, i cant help but think that dreams like that are sometimes prophetic. maybe prophetic is too strong a word, but traumatic dreams like that make me think some of the stuff in said dreams were closer to being manifested irl than one mightve been able to notice. i mean, my dad definitely didnt want to off me & feign misery in front of his congregation, but you know - like the one you described - the ones you wake up from & think, "shit, i should probably stay away from that kid, something about him feels off.."

surely, innocent nightmares must sometimes be misunderstood for one of ^those dreams youve described too. therein lies another challenge for anyone who doesnt believe that dreams are simply a bodily function with little to no meaning

wish i had a good one to entertain you with, but cant really remember anything now, new or old. whenever it comes, so will this thread /nh

running/getting chased & your legs just move so fucking slow, like youre running through water

throwing punches, but said punches are feather-light (basically a slow-motion fist bump) upon contact. pretty much the same as above, but with fighting in a fight or flight scenario

stuff like this is very common, though

on that last link, look up the movie waking life.. i highly recommend it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHhH8FIZN10

lol, i was cool with dude in real life. he could be a little highstrung and annoying. the type to always be in your face shadowboxing or playing pranks but he was aight. not a member of the main clique but something like it.

for the life of me i still have no clue why i had that dream.

like you said, new or old, when it comes to me i'll post it.