* YOUR DREAMS (NOT SOME GAY ASPIRTIONS) *

MedicineCabinet

Yeah exactly. They're these little glimpses of sometimes pointless things but they happen a couple weeks, months, years later. Some of them are little but hold crucial messages that I don't realize until I get there,

i have thesie scenario's like everyday.yesterday infact i was playing one of my games and cutting fools up and all of the sudden i remembered back a few weeks before i had a similar scenario go through my head.or once when i was practicing my hands on a mirror(i do this with qtips and soap on mirrors or on my door in my bathroom) and i remembered from maybe six months back of having a day dream about this exact thing.dont to what i wrote and what i was wearing and the gigantic pimple on my forhead hahaha.

i wrote "free hugs with every $5 purchases of my foot up your ass" or something like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

yeah ive had mad dreams that have come true. anytime i have deja vu anymore i try and do something off the wall to try n maybe fuck up the next sequence of events just incase it happends to be on some final destination shit. idk. for real that shit fucks with me. havent had it lately but ive had it happen a million times.

• 1 year later...

Dreamed I was watching some chick stuck in a fire

People around kept telling her GET OUT GET OUT

But she was trying to finish whatever it was she was doing.

Could see her skin burning off... Arms... Face.... Fingers.

She finally started crawling out if whatever she was in.... A big ass crate or something.

When she got out she was horribly burned. Her right forearm detached and fell off to the ground. Wasn't even bleeding, just like charred meat.

She grabbed the stump she had left and had such a horrific look on her face. Almost of disbelief.

First nightmare I've had in forever.

Wasn't crazy enough to wake me up tho.....

i had a dream last night me and my cousin argued over which side of a giant room to sleep in because one of the sides was terribly haunted.

i ended up having to sleep on the haunted side on a shitty couch and was terrorized all night.

this very cousin died of an overdose of sorts little over two years back.

brew ha ha.

Anybody else have dreams that their teeth are all falling out? It's a recurring dream i've been having for a few years now.

Ive had dreams like this. Mine started with just one and the n the rest started falling out

Like crazy. Before i knew it my teeth were all over the ground. Moral of the story.....avoid false teeth brush your gums

Ive had dreams like this. Mine started with just one and the n the rest started falling out

Like crazy. Before i knew it my teeth were all over the ground. Moral of the story.....avoid false teeth brush your gums

holy shit for real. like every couple of months. starting spitting out a tooth, then i'm spitting out rusted metal teeth till i wake up..

supposedly anxiety based. or death related.

DEATH!

nah like new beginnings kind of shit

:rolleyes:

Three Dreams

One I've had recurring, of me getting my head blown of with a gun...

Second dream I had recently of being lost in a Mexican village with stray dogs

Third dream of being in a city during a lightning storm and people were being killed by lightning left and right... looked liked this exactly

and people were hysterical cus it was the end of times...

332029-bigthumbnail.jpg

I've had the same dream every few months, for the past couple years,

and I wake up (in my dream) and my entire house is made up of dead roaches and crickets.

And I just wander around and freak out.

I had someone tell me, that my dream means I'm disgusted with something I've done/or doing in my life?

I don't know, I don't buy into that kinda shit.

So I've been seeing this thread and been wanting to share a recent dream with you all, but I haven't felt like typing it out till now.

OK

Hopefully this isn't a waste of time and somebody reads how vile this is.

I watch the History/Discovery channels a lot. The other morning I show up to work and start to tell my friend what I saw last night, then stopped mid sentence and said WOW I fucking dreamed that shit.

My dream was actually a cow laying on its side with a prolapsed asshole, and it was huge, the prolapse, it was the size of a pie. One big, pink, slimy pie. The worst part was this other animal that looked like a seal was laying next to the cow and licking this black fluid that was discharging from the prolapse. There was a voice narrating my dream saying "This is how it feeds."

I joke about a lot of gross stuff, and say some things that are pretty out of line, but now my subconscious is being extremely fucking nasty.

In a way it's cool, but I can only imagine what a nightmare will be like.

The end.

omfg I forgot about this dream, I didn't need this memory

Had no idea what you meant, google'd

Wow that shit sounds nutty

chris (dude who used to work for fleshlight that has been on rogans podcast a few times), went to a jungle & tripped balls/cleaned his soul via DMT... his name is now "aubrey" & makes these brain supplements instead

do want

im working on lucid dreaming.

ive gotten to the point were i can be dreaming and not realize it, then something overwhelming happens and i wake up completely.

one thing ive learned after months of this is, let "it" come to you.

nice

a dream of me being stuck in a trench in the forest under heavy fire and bombs dropping all over the place..trees falling and planes crashing into the forest... the faces on the people who were jumping into the trench were faces of customers and friends i saw that day .. some would stay some would run back out and get killed.. it was really vivid ... i could feel the heat and flying debris hitting my face and body it was horrible it felt like it was going on for days but..i fell asleep around 10pm and woke up at 1am ..

*edit*

i dont really play much video games or watch tv so it was a little weird for me

i had a sketchy dream today where my house was taken over by some big fat g dude and i couldnt run because his goons would shoot me so me and other friends were trying to figure out how to escape. I then realized i was lucid and started flying away lol but i was still being chased on the ground.

i always have dreams where my teeth fall out or just shatter and they just keep growing back and falling out. glad im not the only one but seems like something if others are dreaming the same thing