* YOUR DREAMS (NOT SOME GAY ASPIRTIONS) *

MedicineCabinet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a dream about my best friend bobby. in my dream he was at a park next to a fountain and we went into some thrift store where he was looking at old ice trays and he cracked the ice loose from 2 of them and found a 50 dollar bill in each. next morning bobby called me to hang out and told me he was in orange county the day before and he went to the park with liz and tim and found a hundred dollar bill next to the water fountain. i told him about my dream and he didn't believe me and told me to fuck off.

also, the night of every big earthquake i've been in, i always do weird shit in my sleep. one time i was having anxiety for no reason so i slept with my mom and she said i woke up, sat at the corner of her bed and pointed to the corner saying there, there... and just went back to sleep. sure enough that early morning we had a huge earthquake.

another time, i slept with my mom again and she said i got up and walked up and down the hall way calling for her. another earthquake that morning too.

more weird stuff that happens to me relating to sleep.

3 times now, i open my eyes at exactly 4am. usually im sleeping on my tummy and my face is to the clock. when i wake up it seems like im fully awake but i can't speak, yell, move, and this huge feeling of panic takes over and it feels like someone is holding me down. it will last for a couple of minutes. wtf is that shit all about? is it dreams or is it fucking real?

I also have a lot of dreams regarding the end of the world.

and out of body experiences are very very real. I have them a lot, flying through space and time then suddenly feeling as if you were dropped from the heavens landing back in your bed.

I have both of these EXACT same things. I have dreams about the end of the world on the regular. Sky always turns a red color or the moon is turning to blood. And it always comes out of surprise but I know it's coming (in the dream)...they're scary. And the being in space one used to be almost nightly.

And sleep paralysis is some of the scariest stuff I have ever been through. The last one I had was when I saw the three isters from greek mythology (i forget their names) with scissos cutting threads, and then they flew at me and i knew it was coming but i couldn't move, and i kept calling for my mom. the other involved death and a girl that looked like the orphan.

I've had three lucid dreams so far. I read about them like a year and a half ago. And for a while I just tried to concentrate on them so they don't end wicked fast. This thread makes me wanna read up on em again so I can try and really get it down. They were all pretty normal...sorta. The first one was my as a child (10-13) skateboarding with the Gonz, Guy Mariano, and Jason Lee and that one was the longest and best one. I just chilled with them and skated different spots. Another I was in the middle of a crazy dream and I realized yes i am dreaming I'm gunna go do something awesome and then I wake up (I don't really remember what happened). And the last I was in a room in a hotel just chilling and I was like hmm I guess I am dreaming and then I decided that there would be two chicks in the room next to me who were so down for a threesome so I ran over to that room and opened the door and woke up. Fuck. SO I wanna work at it.

I had this dream in my sophomore year in highschool that I will never forget. I have trouble explaining this one. I can't go into detail because I literally dreamed an entire year. Or at least what seemed like an entire year. I would go to sleep and wake up like normal and everything happened like normal I would go to school and different things would happen but all within the realm of reality. It was a serious mindfuck when I woke up for real and a day hadn't gone by when it had seemed like months have gone by. I don't know if the things in the dream came true. I know some vague details did. Stuff like my friend got a girlfriend and that changed him a bunch (and that did happen) and other random shit like that. I've had dreams of full days or my morning schedual as well but nothing compares to spending what seems like an entire school year in a dream and then waking up to find out it was all a dream.

I had this dream in my sophomore year in highschool that I will never forget. I have trouble explaining this one. I can't go into detail because I literally dreamed an entire year. Or at least what seemed like an entire year. I would go to sleep and wake up like normal and everything happened like normal I would go to school and different things would happen but all within the realm of reality. It was a serious mindfuck when I woke up for real and a day hadn't gone by when it had seemed like months have gone by. I don't know if the things in the dream came true. I know some vague details did. Stuff like my friend got a girlfriend and that changed him a bunch (and that did happen) and other random shit like that. I've had dreams of full days or my morning schedual as well but nothing compares to spending what seems like an entire school year in a dream and then waking up to find out it was all a dream.

This is going to sound odd, but I once dreamed of an entire lifetime.

I have both of these EXACT same things. I have dreams about the end of the world on the regular. Sky always turns a red color or the moon is turning to blood. And it always comes out of surprise but I know it's coming (in the dream)...they're scary. And the being in space one used to be almost nightly.

And sleep paralysis is some of the scariest stuff I have ever been through. The last one I had was when I saw the three isters from greek mythology (i forget their names) with scissos cutting threads, and then they flew at me and i knew it was coming but i couldn't move, and i kept calling for my mom. the other involved death and a girl that looked like the orphan.

doesnt sound like sleep paralysis if you were calling out for your mom, just saying

I had a dream once where I got stabbed to death by my roomate. I remember all of it perfectly, the pain of the knife, the coldness as I felt my blood drain out, and I floated away. Everything was black but I could hear the coroner reading off a report saying that he had carved a a sentence into my chest that read "I will return to build my castle from bricks of your flesh"

tell me what that shit means...

it means your dreams are awesome as fuck. ive been shot stabbed hit by cars fallen out of really tall buildings flown off cliffs in cars. so many crazy death scenarios in my dreams.

tonight i dreamed about waiting for a train with some friends in a corn field and we got rolled by the bull so everyone took off. then i was all alone wandering the countryside but somehow talking to a friend of mine who wasnt there. i could hear her voice but i was definitely alone. then all of the sudden i was either flying a small plane or just straight up flying sans vehicle. i cant be too sure of which one it was. then i landed by some trees and wandered around awhile looking for the road that lead to her sisters house. she kept telling me it was the dirt road but they were all dirt roads and i was getting a little frustrated. i kept stumbling onto all kinds of weird crap when i was making my way through bunches of little shrubs and trees. food clothes a huge pile of tattoo ink caps which i had apparently left there at some earlier point in the dream maybe because i was like oh look im back where i started out! then i was in a city like BAM out of nowhere. and someone was drawing me a map on the ground of how to get to these 2 buildings so i could go interview for a job which had something to do with my friend and her sister. there was a lot more to it that i cant really remember now.

all of my dreams are very detailed and colorful. sometimes the shit is so real ill talk about something that i did with someone and theyre like what??? and ill think about it awhile and realize it was in a dream.

i had no idea what sleep paralysis was so i looked it up..that shit used to happen to me all the time about 10-11 years ago. it was pretty god damn weird because id have these fucked up dreams/hallucinations whatever... once i was laying there and felt this tentacle slithering up my back and around my throat squeezing the fuck out of me. another time it was this weird vapor/ghost looking thing that appeared over my bed and sort of took the shape of a man with a decompsing horse head that got right in my face sat on my chest and started choking me. it hasnt happened in a long time but every once in awhile it still happens. the first time that shit was terrifying. not that it really became any less insane and scary over time but that first time was by far the worst. i felt like i was trying to get up and couldnt move and i was trying to scream but nothing was coming out. it was too fucking real.

i have a lot of dreams about beating the shit out of people i have unresolved beef with.

like, dragging them around by their hair and kicking them down stairs bashing their faces in.

i'm not a violent person so i would never do that, but parts of me would like to.

it's almost too literal to try and interpret.

i also dream about being on the beach a lot, and waves that come out really far and suck me in,

but i'm not scared and i just let it and float with it.

the other night i had a dream that i was in a modern day nazi germany and they were making all the non-gentiles swim circular laps in a very deep huge round pool that was boiling.

if they stopped swimming or tried to grab onto the ledge they would get whipped.

it was like babies and women and old people and i was one of them.

i have no idea what that was about.

and, finally, i dream a lot about trying to cross a river on a bridge made out of string that moves around a lot

kind of like one of those ladder things that you have to try to climb real fast at the fair before it flips you over

the bridge goes from brooklyn to manhattan, i think, but it's hard to say because all of my dreams take place in the same weird city that is a composite of all the cities i've ever lived in.

• Like 1

i had a pretty weird one last night.

im on the highway with my dad racing my brother and my girlfriend home, my brother crashes into a wall and is fine but acts like an asshole so we leave. my dad drops me off at a bus station where i meet my girlfriend. me and my girl are on the bus riding around. the bus drives directly through her work to drop her off, like through the building. she says she'll call later. i ride the bus to this weird store that's closed but someone i know owns it so i can go in. we (me and some people i know but don't really) start talking and one of them gives me a shoe, just one. it was a from a pair of kicks i used to have. i put it in my car that i don't really own and drive across town to go to dinner with this kid that i kinda hate cus he dates my brother's baby momma and makes my brother's life miserable. dinner is in an abandoned warehouse on a really nice picnic table but there's nothing to eat. instead, he gives me a shoe from a pair of kicks i used to own and we squash our beef. i leave and go to this weird festival type thing. now im with my sister's boyfriend and my cousin. my sister's boyfriend only has nickels so i pay for him to get in with a wad of money that miraculously shows up in my pocket. i leave them and meet up with my family. my grandpa starts talking about some new skatepark they just built then stops and says "it's a nice day for college" and walks away.i go check out this skatepark and it's a mall where the fountains have been filled with gigantic spaghetti noodles.kids are breakdancing and acting weird. i see some kids i used to skate with and this kid i went to grade school with who tells me to wear a helmet. all the ledges are waxed way to much. the entire time im skating my girlfriend keeps calling but i ignore it. i grab one of the giant noodles and start hitting people with it. the end.

• Like 2

i remember a few years ago when i was going through some excessive legal bullshit that left me flat broke, and without food in the house, i had a dream that consisted of me waking up, taking a few hundred dollars out of my pocket, going grocery shopping, and then going home, and then going to bed. i woke up to find NO money in my pocket and NO food in the cupboards. i then started screaming and smashed a few plates.

Anyone try to punch people or run real fast in a dream and your punches get all weak and you can't run worth shit...

messed up ish

I HATE when I have these dreams ^.

During high school I used to dream about playing basketball a lot (I play basketball a lot) and I would just dream that I was the most dominant player, I could do anything I wanted. A lot of the times it would just be me and a couple of friends shooting around at my old elementary school's gym, and I'd just be doing all sorts of nasty dunks with ease. Those dreams were always nice.

Yes, this shit happens to me all the time, it's always something stupid though.

I will see something in my dream, then like a few weeks later I will live it.

Shit creeps me out.

Yeah exactly. They're these little glimpses of sometimes pointless things but they happen a couple weeks, months, years later. Some of them are little but hold crucial messages that I don't realize until I get there,

doesnt sound like sleep paralysis if you were calling out for your mom, just saying

Um, could be since I'm ATTEMPTING to call out to her and not full on calling her, so it comes out like a hum.

The other night i had a dream that i went to this doctor/convenient store with some lady, to sell my organs. The Lady is negotiating how much my organs will go for. The doctor is telling her that I have lung cancer, so he throws my lungs away, then that my liver is fucked, no money for that. He would buy my kidneys and heart though. The whole time I'm wondering how I'm standing there with no organs. Then i woke up.

Anyone try to punch people or run real fast in a dream and your punches get all weak and you can't run worth shit...

messed up ish

THIS!

i think everyone has had a sort of dream like this where you are fighting and your shit is beyond weak and you seem to be helpless.

i had a dream as a teenager where i was being kidnapped by two dudes in skimasks and we were on the palm springs tramway a few thousand feet in the air. all of the sudden i started saying "this isnt real, this is a dream, my parents got no ransom money." one of them said "you're right." so i jumped out and woke up with that falling feeling. it was pretty awesome.

If you can lay still long enough and resist all urges to move, very interesting things happen.

There will be a buzz, hum, or a sound like a train going past. Don't let it scare you.

The neat shit comes after that.

speakin of this. when i was younger if i would stay still long enough i would hear drums and shit like that if i stayed completely still.also when i look up into the room i can see these little colorful dots i guess you could call them flying around in groups and they would make sounds when they passed by me..anyone else see these things? or shit floating in general.sometimes there actual images,but very vague ones like a bumble bee or captain hook or police cars and shit.does anyone else have this happen.

i just remembered two dreams i used to have when i was little. one was way waaay back.i was in a war zone i guess and somehow i had lost all movement in my legs and bombs were dropping all around me and i kept trying to dodge them as best i could.it was scary how realistic is was.i mean i could feel everything and hear and all that.. i could go as far as to be able to think in my dreams with the internal dialogue you get in consciousness you know what i mean?kinda going back to what suki was talking about with that sleep paralysis thing. i also recall when i was younger i had a dream that envolved a fifty foot monster.all black except for a few white spots and he was eating me from the feet up and i was enjoying it.like i really was having a good time at the fact that i was getting eaten.shit was creepy and i still remember it.or another one where im in the desert and i was getting chased by a giant skull.

all this talk of forseeing the future & remembering it as it happens irl, none of that ever happens to me

maybe im a spiritual dimwit, idfk

been loafing on reading that book forever, system

DMT sounds/apparently is literally mindblowing...

I would like to get my hands on DMT and will eventually. And you really should read it. The book is a bit expensive like 26 bucks for a softcover but I'm sure amazon would have a deal.