* YOUR DREAMS (NOT SOME GAY ASPIRTIONS) *

MedicineCabinet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lastnight/this morning:

I was a native american and was running from people. i got left behind and hid in some 2 story cabin i came across. i was in some dark corner and they found me and killed me with machetes. then it woke me up, and i fell asleep again. Again, native american creeping shooting arrows at people, then the landscape changes and im at some camp with the rest of the people in front of a fire just laxin'..

I have dreams all the time that I am in high school again, but I am my current age and am overwhelmed with the knowledge that I should not be there but nobody will listen to me.

I also dream that I am late for school.

Lots of dreams of talking animals that help guide me through foreign cities.

And then there are the dreams of dead friends and dirty hobos and riding freights.

Nothing too amazing.

I would much prefer not to dream anymore.

this.

Had a dream the other day where this fucking clown stole a schoolbus and was chasing me thru a city. Then i stole a dumptruck and was like vehicle battling him haha. Fucking dream seemed like it lasted forever.

^I fucking hate when that happens staby...

I've had some pretty badass straightforward dreams. Once I met Black Sabbath at a gas station and we chilled the whole day, and eventually i got them to play a reunion show. That dream ruled.

Once I had this real long seeming dream where I was riding freights with an old friend and some hobo that wrote "never again" as a moniker. Very cool, we even had to run from cops and such. Some Are just me hanging out years ago with friends I haven't seen in forever, Those dreams are cool too.

And I think I dreamt about being on 12oz once...I was mad...I could've been flying around or some shit..yet i'm talking on a forum in my sleep.

I remember this dream from ages ago..

I was at home, a normal day until someone broke into the house, some fucked up psychopath and me and my family ended up being held captive in our own home. Everything was dark as fuck and the place was a mess. He would keep us all alive on minimal food but torture us, burning me with cigarettes, cutting little slices of my skin off.. Shit like that and it felt like it went on for ages. I've forgotten exact parts now but I never forget the end.

There was shit all over the house, boxes of food spilt and I was so weak I could only slump against the door in the kitchen, glass door. He took my family out of the room and I knew he was going to kill them, there was nothing I could do, knowing I was next, just sitting there. Heard all the screaming. So he left his gun on the table and I managed to reach up and grab it, shot myself in the head and I felt the burning as it ripped through, felt the glass smashing behind me and fell onto the floor. But I was still alive, I could see everything but I couldn't move or speak.

The guy brought my family back into the room, who were alive, and then I watched him slowly kill them..

/story

Shit was fucked up though. Woke up not knowing what the fuck was going on.

For about a week straight, a month back, I had zombie dreams every night. It was fucking rad/weird.

Last night i had a dream that i was back with an ex girlfriend i haven't seen or talked to in over 2 years; the details are hazy. Then i was suddenly backstage at some concert chainsmoking cigarettes and getting into an argument with an employee who kept trying to tell me i couldn't smoke. At some point i had a long discussion with my dad about my drug and alcohol intake. It was an odd dream.

I once had a dream where i was in what appeared to be a rob zombie movie. I was being chased all over the place and hiding out in some abandoned town. Then, while trying to escape from someone, i turned a corner and got my head cut off by Captain Spaulding wielding an axe. Instead of waking up though or fading out into another dream, that dream continued, but i was just observing everything from a non interactive point of view.

Was chilling on the couch with my dad and a girl I know. I introduce her and he calls her a slut. I got angry and stay angry until I woke up from the dream. I kept yelling at him and throwing shit everywhere. My dad in real life is a very humble and nice person and in my dream I got so pissed because he has never acted that way ever before. My mom asks me if I want to go and see a movie and talk over things because of how mad I am. For what ever reason were on the side of a road and I slip and fall into clay and get it all over me, but I dont seemed bothered by the mess and I shrug it off like "pshhh happens all the time." I continue to be mad and I continue to fight with my dad till I wake up.

The dream has bothered me all day because I dont know why I would dream it. Ive always gotten along with my parents and never have fought with thim much in my life.

Anyone ever have glimpses of the future in their dreams?

I have them on the regular and they always see the scene later on rather its 3 years later or a week later. Some of them tend to help me see where me/my life is going.

One dream I had that was really happy was when I woke up to this amazing guy who ended up being my husband, and we lived in a really futuristic Germany that was kind of cold but the sky was pinkish and yellow and there was the ocean EVERYWHERE. Always looked like early morning. A lot of the buildings were made mostly of glass but they couldn't be seen into from the outside unless meant to. I remember we went to this beautiful beach with gold colored sand, but it wasn't hot or sunny. It was still cool. Not too hot not too cold. Later on we went to a school or something to pick up our daughter, and we made our way to this amazing airport and we were waiting...and then I woke up.

Kind of a nice dream.

my dreams are always nightmares for some reasons.ive been having a reaccuring dream about this little girl from back in texas.long story short her and her mother were killed by a train when their car stalled on the tracks just down the road from where we lived at. i have been seeing her in my dreams since i was probably 10 or so. anyways mine started out with me sleeping in my bed,beatin it to this girl ive had a crush on since the 6th grade(LOL). all of the sudden im hearing noises coming from outside my door.i can feel the hairs on the back of my neck start standing on up. i slowly turn my head to look at what was behind me. i notice something moving on the floor. i look down to see the little girl on her hands and knees on the floor. she's staring at me with these dark, almost hollow eyes with deep dark bags under them.she's extremely pale even tho she's mexican. all i can remember was the look she gave me and the blood coming out her mouth and running down her throat.it was completely covered and it looked black becuase of the lack of light in the room.she didnt say or do anything she just stared at me making these choking and gurgling sounds.i was paralyzed with fear and next thing that happens is this old lady comes out from nowhere and starts clawing at my chest and face.then it stops and im in front of my mirror looking at my beard that i now have( i dont have one irl but for somereason i do in the dream) some other shit happens that i cant remember but i end up getting chased by a bunch of dogs who turn into gang members chasing me throw the woods(which actually happened a while ago) after a while it stops and some more things happen that i cant remember and by the end of the dream i end up killing some homeless chick out in the woods.i stabbed her and buried her in the woods near the train tracks and end up getting investigated by the police and im trippin hella hard in the dream becuase i think im gonna go to jail.i dont know if i do or not because i wake up with a jolt at the sound of a gunshot.i dont know if it was real or imagined but regardless when i was finnally awake my heart was racing pretty fast.

yeah.i have alot of fucked up dreams.

So I've been seeing this thread and been wanting to share a recent dream with you all, but I haven't felt like typing it out till now.

OK

Hopefully this isn't a waste of time and somebody reads how vile this is.

I watch the History/Discovery channels a lot. The other morning I show up to work and start to tell my friend what I saw last night, then stopped mid sentence and said WOW I fucking dreamed that shit.

My dream was actually a cow laying on its side with a prolapsed asshole, and it was huge, the prolapse, it was the size of a pie. One big, pink, slimy pie. The worst part was this other animal that looked like a seal was laying next to the cow and licking this black fluid that was discharging from the prolapse. There was a voice narrating my dream saying "This is how it feeds."

I joke about a lot of gross stuff, and say some things that are pretty out of line, but now my subconscious is being extremely fucking nasty.

In a way it's cool, but I can only imagine what a nightmare will be like.

The end.

maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you something. maybe your some kinda sick pervert whos into choking baby seals and having your ass ate out by some man/woman you just met while simualtaneously jacking off to the new hardees add about their newest quarter pounder.

just a thought tho...

Okay I remeber having a wierd ass dream a few weeks back involving money, It was like somebody had literally ALL the money in the world, or all the money in the world disapeared.

I dont remeber exactly but it was something about money, all I remember is waking up in the middle of the night at like 3 or 4 being scared to shit.

I remember not being able to fall asleep for atleast a hour after this dream had occured, just sitting on the bed facepalming thinking what the fuckkkk.

I dont even know why the dream scared me that bad, but I hope I never have them again.

WIERD SHIT RIGHT THURRR.

Dreams are fucking dope this thread is win.

Recent dream

I was at a party with random friends and we had all the beer stashed/chilling in con edison boxes by the telephone poles. Random con ed dude comes and steals a 30 pack. Hes moving on to the next one i run there before he can and grab it. Now the 30 pack he has turns into bottles and he starts throwing them at me and i cant move. so for what seems like hours im getting raped in the face with mad glass bottles breaking in my face n shit it was so weird