* YOUR DREAMS (NOT SOME GAY ASPIRTIONS) *

MedicineCabinet

28654255.jpg

i want to hear your dreams, regardless of how:

recent

seemingly pointless

disturbing/sad

much detail you can recall (keep in mind, nobody likes stories that are THAT vague)

profound or "life-changing" (until you decided not to give a shit)

PS - any lucid dreamers?

PPS - i am not some hippie CHEAman

here are some ent tits

db2615boobtree1.jpg

fullsize1.jpg

entertain us

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was back in middleschool, but with current friends. everyone was sitting in the cafeteria when screams & multiple gunshots rang out from down the hall, but only about 1/10th of the students seemed to be able to move to get out of the door next to us. turns out it was these two writers from my city that were responsible for the shootout

then i woke up to tell you this uninteresting story

I had a dream once where I got stabbed to death by my roomate. I remember all of it perfectly, the pain of the knife, the coldness as I felt my blood drain out, and I floated away. Everything was black but I could hear the coroner reading off a report saying that he had carved a a sentence into my chest that read "I will return to build my castle from bricks of your flesh"

tell me what that shit means...

tell me what that shit means...

cant help you there... it probably means were doomed from the get-go

reminds me of a dream thats lasted in my memories for years. my parents used to drag me to church when i was little, there was a kitchen where they fed everyone after service

i found myself there & my dad started shooting me in my stomach/chest at a painfully slow rate. when all the church go-ers ran in panicking, the gun was nowhere to be found, he just kneeled beside me & started acting like he cared - like he just found me there like that. i was gasping for air, trying to say something along the lines of - "fuck you... why?" but couldnt

then everything went dark & i woke up sweaty as hell

The thread title is a win.

I dont usually remember my dreams, but when i do it seems almost like theyre ethier

predictions, or prophecy.

Probably my most recent one that I remember is that I was being chased by indians and as I got to the end of the path there was this huge dock, and my only option was to jump or get scalped. So I jumped off thsi dock which was like 60ft atleast and as I looked up all I could see was my ex girlfriends. Shit was weird

@MedicineCabinet, thats some fucked up ass shit right there

One time I had a dream where I was in the middle of New York somewhere, probally Manhatten or some shit and there was mad zombies everywhere deep as fuck and me and my niggas was on the roof of some building shooting the fuck out of some zombies and this dumb ass broad opens the door and they come at us like crack fiends so we start popping them, niggas too

Then my nigga magically turned into a zombie and ate my ass, then I was seeing red and shit and eating other zombies and shit cus i was a renegade zombie fuckin da zombies up too

dope dream

You definitely can fell pain but it's usually due to pain you're already dealing with.

I had a dream where I was running through a bog fell into a pond and my legs got covered in leeches. Pried them off and it fuckin hurt. But I also was doing serious manual labor that day so duh.

I never really have prophecy dreams anymore, well shit that could mean something. And frankly, I think it's bunk because the meaning can be so ambiguous

my only option was to jump or get scalped. So I jumped off thsi dock which was like 60ft atleast and as I looked up all I could see was my ex girlfriends

:lol: fear/guilty conscience?

on another note - some nights, im a few years younger & just holding hands with my fav girl

dreams like that, it wouldnt bother me too much if i never woke up

& silba ive only had one dream about zombies but i got bit right away

A lot of my dreams involve people who i haven't met in life yet, its weird. i will have dreams of scenarios that have not happened to me yet and then there are times where the scenario happens in reality.

i miss the dreams i had when i was younger though, running around in forests riding giant wolves and shit.

I have extremely lucid dreams, i wake up quite often and think that whats happened in my dream is completely real and i need to do something about it.

Then my brain kicks into gear and tells me it was all just a dream and no ones racing after me with rusty pliers, ready to pull out all my teeth.

I have very mundane dreams most of the time, concerning everyday things.

Like one time when i dreamed about dumping my girl at the time, I rocked up to school the next day thinking shit was actually over between us so when she came over to give me a kiss and a hug i told her to go fuck herself.

Needless to say this didn't go down too well and ended up with me getting stabbed in the hand with a pen.

My brain likes to fuck with me sometimes

last summer i was working at this car wash

the type with a toll booth looking set up where you pay, then a giant ass tunnel wash, then vacuums and shit in the back parking lot

the manager was my homie of like 10 years

so when i was employed there, one night i had the most vivid dream that i went back to fix one of the vacuums and noticed a really creepy motherfucker cleaning out like a super old school bronco or some shit. when i looked in the back i saw bodies poorly wrapped up in rugs and shit that he was trying to cover with blankets

i went and got my manager/good friend and he called bullshit. he went up to the bronco and the dude just slit his fucking throat all beast mode automatic

the rest of the dream was less vivid and realistic feeling, but more like a shitty movie where a serial killer is trying to hunt down a witness

ive had this dream a couple times so far..

basically im with my girl and were all chillin at a party

or something.. one thing led to another and i got into it

with some niggas and ended up getting stabbed or shot...

im not too sure i just remember boxing then next thing i know

im on the ground and i see myself bleeding all over and my girl is holding me

in her arms trying to hold whatever wound i have in my chest closed

while crying and begging me to stay awake and tellin me how much she loved me..

everything kept getting darker and i kept getting more and more tired to

keep my eyes open to the point where i guess i died.. then i wake up.....

:huh:

• Like 1