Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PITOFZOMBIES

So Word....

So word,

it's 4 in the morning. im drunk as fuck. my homie's asleep on the couch across from me and my girl deadbolt locked the door to our room, so im scrounging up every last fucking drop of alcohol i can find. t14k is hosting some faggot valentine's day party where he has to dress up in leather or some weird shit like that, he has not said a word for hours so im getting anxious.

I dunno if im supposed to be upset or fucking jolly....

i'll go with jollly.

come talk to your friendly bay aryan in TC.

ps. negprops BEGIN

• Like 3

XTooA.jpg

bleh to over done. She would be hotter if she was Fit not Roided. I like chicks that keep up with shit like that but the work out freaks are just too much.

You guys are the shit. i wish i had been able to see all this shit last night... it woulda made everything ten times doper than it already was. whatever. im out. gonna go be a pain in the ass downtown...

feel free to keep this thread goin with random shit.

Guest T14K
So word,

it's 4 in the morning. im drunk as fuck. my homie's asleep on the couch across from me and my girl deadbolt locked the door to our room, so im scrounging up every last fucking drop of alcohol i can find. t14k is hosting some faggot valentine's day party where he has to dress up in leather or some weird shit like that, he has not said a word for hours so im getting anxious.

I dunno if im supposed to be upset or fucking jolly....

i'll go with jollly.

come talk to your friendly bay aryan in TC.

ps. negprops BEGIN

First of all i was wearing a onsie it was a pajama and lingerie party. Second of all youre going to be SO umad.jpg when i tell about all the crazy shit that happened. Seriously

Also we still have like a gs worth of booze left. Come by and drink with me sometime this week so i can tell you how much of a complete vagina you are for not coming..

Sounds like you should of went to that party bro.

I fucking hate that the one time you decide not to go out something good happens but most of the time when you do go out it's the same old shit every fucking time fucking shits me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now