How To Make It In America.... woah wait Kid Cudi?

Soup

I know 12ozers fucking hate having ads on our forum, but has anyone clicked the HBO ad? It's a pilot called "How to Make it in America" with beautiful NYC as the backdrop and... wtf... kid cudi. I dunno if he's going to be a regular or not but damn.

Show actually doesnt seem that bad. First time i watched the pilot it was a little hard for me to watch because it's about a bunch of artists trying to get rich by selling out to rich friends from highschool and other douchebags. After the third time watching it I convinced myself it wasnt about me and every hopeless kid i've ever met, and it was actually pretty good.

/yesimdoingthissopeopleclickon12ozads

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Legendary NY graffiti artist and How to Make It in America guest star Lee Quinones worked with ALIFE founders Rob Cristofaro and Arnaud Dellecolle on a custom design that evoked the show's "American Dream" theme. The image of a pair of crossed fingers holding a hundred dollar bill represents the hustle and hope for success.s"

woah, Lee is in this show? crazy...