how do you like to sleep

Guest tunnel bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no matter what I have to be wearing my draws. If I sleep naked I sleep restlessly all night. And I can't sleep in dark colors or it gives me nightmares: weird. I have to sleep on my right side and my bed has to be against the wall the long way on one side.

Is anyone else this obsessive about how they sleep. I have a fucking complex.

Guest tunnel bum

too bad it wasnt a goat. it was your mother kid.no actually it was the dark demons that live in my tunnel. i could send them to your house to kill you. how about that

Guest blood as ink

i sleep in boxers...curled up in a ball almost...or straight...it depends on how my back is...my cat climbs all over me and i get stuck in funny positions.i just don't wanna bother her most of time.she claws the shit outta me if i move her...moody little cat.

ackk i'm pathetic.

I toss and turn, roll all over, steal the covers, and frequently get up and hold normal conversations with people acting wide awake and never remember it in the morning. I don't remember dreams either, sometimes for a few minutes after waking.

How many people are sleep button abusers?

i like to sleep naked with as many blankets on top of me as possible. for some reason i always like it better when there's a lot of weight on top of me(the blankets). if its cold at night, i like to wear a t shirt so my shoulders dont get cold

Originally posted by blood as ink

my cat climbs all over me and i get stuck in funny positions.i just don't wanna bother her most of time.she claws the shit outta me if i move her...moody little cat.

ackk i'm pathetic.

my cat does the same fucking thing. its weird how something so small can take up half of the bed. i just dont move her because i feel mean if i do. no, im the pathetic one

Guest tunnel bum

i sleep on my left side facing the only dark corner in my room. its pretty scary but it makes me fall asleep faster. im usually in a ball when i get woken up by someone especially nerds that break into my house have breakfast then wake me up and i go play with the nerd all day

haahh this post is hilarious...

theres one thing u guys gotta get for sleeping, and for just straight chilling on the sofa or in ur house....go get some fleece sweatpants....fuckin warm and comfy, i wear em all day, when i sleep, when i eat, when i watch tv, right now im wearing em....who wants to walk around the house in a pair of stiff ass jeans?

about the cat....my cat is nice and if i move my leg it will just adjust to another spot...it usualy sleeps in the bed with me and my sister always jokes that we are lovers...fucking dumbass

i have to get tired on my right side up against the wall before i cant roll over to my left and fall alseep with a pillow at my feet and one in between my knees. i used to have to fall asleep with the tv on, now i cant fall asleep unless its off. i remember about 2 or 3 dreams a night and could write a fucking book on the adventures i have while im sleepin. that shits so fun, its like going out with your friends but doing wierd shit. i almost get excited when i go to sleep like "what am i gonna do tonight?"

i have some weird thing that when i turn out my lights i cant step near the bottom of my bead cauz there might be something under it then i kinda step on my bed and crawl in to the covers. i also look towards the window because thats where some of the light comes in my room.

closet doors must be shut too.

damit im weird

dreaming is fun...those out of control dreams where you arent thinking them up, but shit just happens.....the weirdest dream i ever had was me and some dork in my class were out hunting crocodiles. the weird thing was that the crocodiles were all chilling under picnic tables....then the dream got out of control and i was surrounded by naked cartoon cavemen jumping off cliffs...i have the weirdest dreams...we should start a weird dream thread

Archived