Winter Olympics 2010

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bright is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (commonly known as Mormons). "For me it's just a way of life – I don't drink, smoke, drink tea or coffee, or have sex before marriage. I've never drunk or smoked but I'll go out to dance and stay up late and then drive home at the end of the night."

"I don't have a boyfriend at the moment although I'd like one. I don't know whether it's possible with all my travelling but I think when I do find one he will probably have to be a Mormon because it will be easier if he shares my beliefs."

I'll give figure skaters credit. I can only imagine the early days of the sport, and how many times the hockey players beat the shit out of them. I can't imagine figure skating going over well at the pond while a hockey game is going on. Especially if people are keeping warm with whiskey.

Jackson_Haines2.jpg

Johnny Weir VS. Bob Probert

I'd pay to see that!

• Like 1

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i know Brodeur was a safe choice but when young goalies like Jonas Hiller and Ryan Miller are giving us trouble, I'm not so sure.

Anyway, I'm not surprised. USA is a good team, but FUCK we have to play Russia on Wednesday after we play Germany on Tuesday. Medal hopes fading fast.

Hopefully ice dancing will cheer me up.