Valentines Day 2010

vharkano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advice time: Ladies take in the ass and/or swallow. Repeat as needed. If you really love your dude, let him fuck your hottest friend while the three of you do stupid amounts of drugs so that you have something to place the blame on, other than yourselves.

Me and the lady are getting a room for the night and getting all romantical and shit. Keeping it simple for the most part.

I already gave dude half of his gifts because I didn't feel like waiting or bothering with wrapping anything up.

22169-2020-2ww-m.jpg

stainless steel refillable Sharpie

chocolates in a heart box that has a "Hello My Name Is" tag printed on it

a photo cube to put on his desk of pictures of us in various places

How-to-make-Valentines-Tentacles.jpg

and then some other stuff

I have more to give him tomorrow as soon as I finish them.

hell yea.

i have always been terrible at getting gifts. and keeping promises. and making girlfriends feel special. maybe that's why i'm in the dog house right now with my girl. gotta make it up to her tomorrow.

Valentines day is PERFECT if you're single, what are you new? If you can't find some decent lonley snatch trolling any bar or club, you need to just hang your dick up now. Really, it's like one of those "garanteed to get some strange" holidays like new years or Halloween

I almost hate to waste a good valentines day by being in a relationship...

Also ladies, take advice from my early valentines day gift - I blow one chick off to hang out with this other one who didn't talk to me all week, she comes over, brings we wine, let's me bust in her ass for the first time, wakes me up at 5 am with some face and then leaves before the sun is even up so I can watch tom and Jerry and cook a motherfucking omlette in peace

It's only like 6 hours in and I already got anal and some domery, the whole day is open and it's on to the next one... how are you people in relationships doing?

• Like 1

Are you sure? I heard diffrent

Really baby, i don't see how you got that can you explain further? I'm sorry I just don't think were communicating effectively anymore, I think we should work on this, but in the meantime can you make me a sandwich?

Here, I DID pick this up for you

Spaghetticat.jpg

BE MINE?

Really baby, i don't see how you got that can you explain further? I'm sorry I just don't think were communicating effectively anymore, I think we should work on this, but in the meantime can you make me a sandwich?

Here, I DID pick this up for you

Spaghetticat.jpg

BE MINE?

I think if we had a relationship you would be the submissive one

my girl gets off work too late for me to have been able to make reservations anywhere

so we're going to cinema grill!

score!

$10 meals, $4 movies, $10 carafes of wine!!!

my wallet is breathing a sigh of relief

my girl's real appreciative tho

i gave her these gloves last night. long knit gloves with a thread design like an ugly sweater and no finger tips so she can still use her iphone while they're on. she was really happy

it went from warm and sunny yesterday to snowy and 18degrees today. so she couldn't be more stoked about those

i might wait til tomorrow to do flowers, chocolates, stuffed animal and whatever other traditional cliche shit because everything will be half off. plus she'd be more suprised

I bought dude roses.

Last minute type thing.

I intended to get him some stuff he's been wanting

but lost time at work.

Then I thought Ill make him a lil figurine type thing.

It started to look like a voodoo doll. That's kinda weird

so I got roses. I was told that girls dont do that. Buy roses.

So he left them at my house. Maybe I could still give a go

at this voodoo doll thing.