Valentines Day 2010

vharkano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really liked this whole hallmark day thing. If the idea is to show someone how special they are to you (I mean to sell cards), like shouldn't you do that year round if you really like the person?

But I need to just enjoy it. Why not use a day as an excuse to do something fun!

My daughters bestfriend is super bummed because he can't find a valentine. So I told him I would be his valentine :heartbeat: spending the day watching movies, eating lots of pizza, then dinner. It's going to be a great time. Long needed break to cheer everyone up :)

Valentine's Day is my birthday, so my girl knows what's more important when it comes to all that shit. But I'm not all crusty and jaded. I'm taking her out for a real nice dinner Saturday night and I'll get her the flowers and all that. But for the most part, she's already told me she's going to make me a banging brunch and then we'll spend the rest of the day doing stuff I'm not going to talk about on a fucking graffiti forum.

But for the most part --FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY.

my brother's birthday is valentine's too and his wife gets pissed because he figures he shouldn't have to buy anybody anything on his birthday. i fell bad for him because he gets a birthday lunch because everyone's got dinner plans.

I never really liked this whole hallmark day thing. If the idea is to show someone how special they are to you (I mean to sell cards), like shouldn't you do that year round if you really like the person?

But I need to just enjoy it. Why not use a day as an excuse to do something fun!

My daughters bestfriend is super bummed because he can't find a valentine. So I told him I would be his valentine :heartbeat: spending the day watching movies, eating lots of pizza, then dinner. It's going to be a great time. Long needed break to cheer everyone up :)

are you a female?

Me and my wife don't bother with any of this sort of shit, to me our wedding anniversary is more important and we celebrate more then. If you need to be told a certain day to be loving towards your partner then that seems weird to me, it is no different to any other day.

Fair enough if your dating and you wanna do something special but when your living with someone it is better to do something special on a random day and make them feel special than be forced into it by a bunch of card companies.

I already gave dude half of his gifts because I didn't feel like waiting or bothering with wrapping anything up.

22169-2020-2ww-m.jpg

stainless steel refillable Sharpie

chocolates in a heart box that has a "Hello My Name Is" tag printed on it

a photo cube to put on his desk of pictures of us in various places

How-to-make-Valentines-Tentacles.jpg

and then some other stuff

I have more to give him tomorrow as soon as I finish them.

My daughters bestfriend is super bummed because he can't find a valentine. So I told him I would be his valentine :heartbeat: spending the day watching movies, eating lots of pizza, then dinner. It's going to be a great time. Long needed break to cheer everyone up :) [/color]

Set him up with your daughter. Make their friendship descend into an awkward relationship and then crumble.

Nah chill. That's nice of you.

I'm drinking a lot tonight, if I get some after midnight I'll consider this Valentine's Day a success. If not, I'll consider spending it hungover with some buddies (NH) an equal success.

i am making my dude a really kickass/heartfelt/whatever cutout card.

BUT i don't know what else to get him.

he said he didn't want anything but i know he got me some shit.

he has everything...his taste is very specific...and i don't want to get him something cheesy that he won't like.

i have like 4 hours til he gets home from work and then i'm working all day tomorrow so i won't have time to shop then.

any suggestions fellas?

/last minute oner

Zebra, it's Valentine's Day, you don't have to really go all out and get gifts like it's Christmas. Like why write said, SEX! Just make it something different. Blindfold him, light candles, got get some sexy lingerie and hooker heels.

If you do it right, he'll be happy. If you want to get him a gift, get him something, but the sexy sex thing should be a definite. I speak for most men when I say it's the perfect gift on Valentine's day.

Tomorrow night we're going out to dinner.

Dude asked where I wanted to go.

I said the fancy steakhouse that he loves.

They have a decent salad and baked potato I can get, and watch him look like a kid on Christmas morning as they bring him a plate of bloody meat.

I'm also baking him heart shaped sugar cookies.

And making him a embroidery of a Michael Sieben drawing

whatsnew.jpg

This dude but in different colors.

I'm only about 1/2 way done, but already showed it to him and now I can finish it up without having to sneak around to work on it.

He gave me some awesome record albums.

This was the best one yet.

Set him up with your daughter. Make their friendship descend into an awkward relationship and then crumble.

Nah chill. That's nice of you.

Awh hehe. I asked him why he didn't ask her. He said 'Ewwww no way she's like my sister!' so I had to think to myself... Wouldn't that make me your mother? lol

He's a good kid. Always a pleasure to have around.

@ CALIgula

Yepperz. I'm a girrrrrrrl <3

Someone PM'd me and asked. Then he replied 'Oh okay, dang thought you were just a flamboyant gay guy.. No chance with me then.. Never-mind'......... WOW

Instead of Pizza we got pasta bread bowls from Domino's. Extra cheese n green olives! Gawd I love them!