Valentines Day 2010

vharkano

I LOVE YOU BABY, BE MY VALENTINES <3

WHY ARENT YOU FIGHTING WITH ME?!

IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD FIGHT WITH ME WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PLAYING FUCKING VIDEO GAMES!!!!!

stillmad.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought girl some panties, they were to big and she got really pissed off. I fought hard to hold back the lolz.

Haha I bought a lengere set for this chick when I was like 20 and the shit was seriously over sized, like man sized corset... It was retardedly big and I guess the combination of being super high and having really no experience in buying lengere at that point

she just laughed at me tho because it was so huge, one of her man friends ended up wearing it for Halloween . I was that off. The Dude at the store probably thought my little ass was fucking some big ass dude nohomo

so is it bad to recycle gifts?

say i got something from a girl im not really interested in, but i accepted her gift anyway. and i turned around and gave it to another girl that i like...?

i mean i didn't wanna be an asshole or anything by telling her that i couldn't accept her teddy bear?

but giving it to somebody else seems right?

i didn't have to spend any money this year...right on

Zebra, it's Valentine's Day, you don't have to really go all out and get gifts like it's Christmas. Like why write said, SEX! Just make it something different. Blindfold him, light candles, got get some sexy lingerie and hooker heels.

If you do it right, he'll be happy. If you want to get him a gift, get him something, but the sexy sex thing should be a definite. I speak for most men when I say it's the perfect gift on Valentine's day.

i got him a dqm fitted and a motorhead t-shirt.

he loved them but i think he liked the card i made him best of all.

and then sexy sex ensued!

good advice.

i got some fancy-pants lingerie which is what i wanted.

and then we went out for yummy risotto.

i watched this thing on tv that said in japan, valentine's day is only for women to buy men gifts.

specifically, really fancy chocolates. women don't expect anything.

there's a separate day for that, white day, that happens in a month or two.

i thought it was interesting.

I've been seeing this girl nothing really official. She's crazy good looking and told me the other night she kissed another boy while she was ridiculously drunk and couldnt remember. I started ignoring her and didnt bother talking to her on valentines day. She started texting me that night wanting to meet up. All was good, then on the walk home she asked me why i didnt talk to her or send her an sms during the day and that the other guy sent her flowers etc and she kissed him again, but wont have sex with him.

Should I just ignore her for good or still just use her for sex?

this year, Valentines day was on Chinese New Year's Day, the first day of the year of the tiger.

I bartend in a chinese restaurant, where we get absolutely trashed all night on Chinese new year's eve, then we traditionally take the next day off to recover. Not this year, I got totally screwed because we had to stay open for valentines day so I worked a super busy rush of annoying people on dates with the 4th worst hangover of my life.

so fuck valentines day, how about that!