Valentines Day 2010

vharkano

Plans ? Hate ?

Ive never done shit for V-Day as im a cynical cunt and what not although this year I have a girl who's willing to be in my presence on the day..

The plan is to hit up the Gold Class Cinemas and drink champagne in excessive amounts.

Anybody even really give a shit about this hallmark holiday ??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valentine's Day is my birthday, so my girl knows what's more important when it comes to all that shit. But I'm not all crusty and jaded. I'm taking her out for a real nice dinner Saturday night and I'll get her the flowers and all that. But for the most part, she's already told me she's going to make me a banging brunch and then we'll spend the rest of the day doing stuff I'm not going to talk about on a fucking graffiti forum.

But for the most part --FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY.

I normally don't do anything special for valentines day, but my girlfriend is cool ass hell and I want to do something nice for her. Plus I've kinda been fucking up a little bit lately so making her feel special on v-day is what needs to happen. Im probably going to cook her a nice meal, go eat down by the water if the weather is good and give her this necklace I'e had my eye on. Then sex her.