I want one

mdot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tru i think pet adoption is good and all. if you give the lil kid a good home and is good to you, it doesnt matter. as long as the animal has a nice personality. cuz an animall is shitty is it has a poor personality either from a breeder or not.

i have a little desginer dog. and he is the fucking man.

titan3.jpg

The Habari is a new breed with which we have been working for several years. It is still in it’s infancy, but we are able to give some estimates. At this time, only a few males have reached maturity. Those that have are 25+ pounds, stand 16 to 18 inches at the shoulder, and are 20 to 22 inches long. The coat pattern we are striving towards is clear, vibrantly colored with large rosettes. At this point, we are not focusing on body type. The Habaris are very social, great with kids and strangers. Most don’t relish being picked up, but will crawl into your lap if you are sitting and will curl up with you in bed.

Habari males are being placed in homes at $20,000.

I would only be interested in the Habari because I want a gigantic cat. At 20K, I'd rather just imagine my current cat is a jungle beast, and spend the money saved on the finer things in life. Like hookers and funnel cake.