Cigarettes..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T;7128638']Daaamn where have i been since when has a pack of cigarettes cost as much as a steak dinner at Dennys. Shit i think the Steak is cheaper.. If your a smoker i feel bad for you son.

And 1 dollar for one loose cigarette shieeeeeeeet ill buy a 99 cent tall can fuck the cancer.

What about prison these shits must be worth more than gold up in there im guessing...

way to go and sound broke as fuck.

just sayin.

i just took a mother fucking space ship out past the ozone layer and dropped mad nuclear waste on that shit which made that shit go away now all yall niggas gunna die of the gama and uv sunlight what now faggots

I just send mad regular mail that didn't really say anything. Then I burned all my old cell phones.

way to go and sound broke as fuck.

just sayin.

My bad mentioning denny's and a 99 cent beer in the same statement could be taken as being broke, would you rather me say it costs the same as grey goose and vodka and one cigarette is the same as tipping the bathroom guy to hand me a towel. What i was trying to relate was that if all i had was 10 dollars i would choose a cheap steak meal over a pack of cigarettes, and if i only had one dollar i would rather drink a 99 cent tall can over one cigarette my bad for not typing the shit out so cats could understand the shit.

A dollar is a dollar and 10 dollars is 10 of those said 1 dollars broke or paid same shit

im just saying

Haven't had a cigarette in 4 years, 2 months...

....three days, 16 hours and 28 minutes. But hey, who's counting?

I smoked a few Marlboro reds last night after a few beers. They tasted all right when I was buzzed, but I forgot how amazingly harsh and gnarly reds are...I'm still coughing up hairballs.