Cigarettes..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't smoke in my APT, and sometimes I don't even finish my cigarette so I leave it on the ledge above the door. Someone found my stash spot and has been stealing my refries. It really pisses me off when I'm out and leave a half for the morning, then it's gone...

I wanted to get even. I don't know anyone with AIDS to bleed on my half cig. I thought about rubbing the filter on my ass, putting cat poop in one, soaking one in piss. My friend suggested match heads. DING DING DING we have a winner. I took 3 drags off a cigarette, emptied some tobacco out, put 3 strike anywhere match heads in, refilled with tobacco, and left it above the door. An hour later it was gone, I wish I could have seen that poor bastards face when his stolen cigarette burst into flames.

On a side note, none of my half smoked cigs have vanished since.

the FDA put a ban on all labeling that says things like: "light" "mild" "full flavor" etc... i think that goes into effect in a month or so. i know malboro and all of their shit is phasing in a color system or some shit. not sure about the rest.

also, they have outlawed all exterior tobacco signage sans shit on windows. that about to go into effect soon. my job just got a lot easier.

yeah, people in the city (NYC) pay like $13 for a pack (depending on the brand) it's insane. long island is like $7-$9 (again depending on the brand). i couldn't see pissing away that much money on tobacco. i mean, smoke weed. it's cheaper and you get high at least.

a lot of small store owners are getting shafted by the gov. both federally and locally. locally (NYS) they are requiring retailers to carry a certain percentage of "grocery" related items in order to be able to get or renew their liquor license, chips and shit like that doesn't count either. so now these little shops that didn't normally carry pasta, canned veggies, etc... have to. none of it sells either, so it sits their shelves and gets old. now, the state sends in food inspectors to check all the dates on the food (canned goods and all) if any of it is expired even by a day, the retailer gets hit with a sizable fine. i know i'm a little off topic, but whatever. all in all, the consumer pays more through tax and through what the retailers need to charge to cover all of these news costs. so i guess what i am trying to say is, expect your prices to go up. Newports just went up .05 cents as of this past monday. but retailers are raising it .10 cents since "the company" has cut their rebates by .05 cents per pack.

• 2 weeks later...

never did really smoke just in like 7th grade cuz i thought it made me look cool. then i thought about the ass whoppin i would get from my dad and that was enough for me to stop. im glad tho that shit nasty, and the prices are crazy now ur best off buying crack then squares now atleast u'll get more from the crack..

why are my camel lights called camel blue now??

Some bill was passed in 2009 that says cigarette companies can't call them 'lights' anymore because people were under the impression they were better for you when in actuality they aren't.