Cigarettes..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opinions?

what would be unhealthier? 10 filtered regular cigarettes or 5 unfiltered? Also keep in mind the unfiltered are handrolled and alot smaller than a regular cigarette. If i try and smoke more than 3/4 of it i start burning my fingers. All in all i would say that one of my handrolls is 1/3 the size of a manufactured cigarette

opinions?

what would be unhealthier? 10 filtered regular cigarettes or 5 unfiltered? Also keep in mind the unfiltered are handrolled and alot smaller than a regular cigarette. If i try and smoke more than 3/4 of it i start burning my fingers. All in all i would say that one of my handrolls is 1/3 the size of a manufactured cigarette

I smoked bugler rollies for a few months.. They provide your fix and all of that but I wouldn't smoke them regularly as they wind you like a motherfucker. Smoking pall mall 100's these days.. they last forever.

yea im smoking them bugler rollies. Usually i have tubes and smoke like a little less than half a pack.

As it stands smoking rollups a .75 oz bag lasts me a week. All things considered i probably throw away a quarter of the bag since i dont recycle the tobacco at the end.

Im trying to work thru the logic. I'm smoking half as often and when i smoke i smoke half as much as i usually smoke if i have a filter. But they unfiltered. So how fucked up is that? From a health standpoint. Granted i realize any smoking is unhealthy but which scenario sounds more harmful?

yea im smoking them bugler rollies. Usually i have tubes and smoke like a little less than half a pack.

As it stands smoking rollups a .75 oz bag lasts me a week. All things considered i probably throw away a quarter of the bag since i dont recycle the tobacco at the end.

Im trying to work thru the logic. I'm smoking half as often and when i smoke i smoke half as much as i usually smoke if i have a filter. But they unfiltered. So how fucked up is that? From a health standpoint. Granted i realize any smoking is unhealthy but which scenario sounds more harmful?

You can still use filters when you roll your own.