So there i was right...

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
However, if you do, since you don't smoke pot you will have to eat a molly omelet instead of a pot cookie. Then again ingesting that shit will hardly make you high. But instead you could throw up on the bank teller.

It definitely would, I took really good molly once and puked 30-40 separate times the next day...I thought I was dying haha

I like to puke the night I'm actually drinking/doing whatever. That shit never bothers me, I'll just stumble into a bathroom all fucked up, stick my finger down my throat, let it rip, and then go back to partying.

If I wake up the next day and puke, my life is ruined. I'll do the whole rolling around in bed, wanting to die, can't eat, can't sleep shit, and every hour or so I'll get up to puke. Feel better for a little bit, then repeat

It was made alot worse by the fact that I was on vacation in Virginia, and had to be around my family. Me and my girl were at a hotel on the beach, and I woke up around 11 and started puking there at the hotel. My Mom picked us up with my older sister and my baby niece, and from there I proceeded to jump out of the van to puke on the side of the road, puke in the Hardee's parking lot, puke at my Grandma's house, jump out of the car again to puke on the highway, and then (my personal favorite), finish it up by puking at the Norfolk Zoo in front of mad families AND some cops

Oh yea I feel ya, I had to pull of my mum's 50th with the fam after a 2 day drug and alcohol fuelled bender ... Nothing like being in the middle of screaming kids coming down hard looking like a fucking paranoid freak that hasn't seen sunlight in years, with ya eyes darting around n shit trying to avoid heavy conversation/eye contact.

I know that shit seemed mad funny to you when you were stoned.. then you were like "Fuck, I'm gonna post this on 12oz and get props".

Do you see where you went wrong?

dude,

after re reading this thread after a sweet 11 hour slumber,

i found it still very funny.

had a real life LOL to it.

as for fearing props, thats not how i feel, i just think its stupid when people are like "LOL 24D HIT U BAK LATER BRO"

i had something funny happen to me,

typed it out,

put it in the public domain,

BOOM

people enjoyed it

BOOM

made myself a sandwich,

peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, bananananas.

i'll keep you all informed about my next visit to a lame public area.

PS i woke up this morning, and fed a baby hawk some turkey.

SHIT WAS AWESOME.

• Like 1