Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Siege1222

Mp3ify

The website http://www.mp3ify.com lets you take the audio file from any youtube video and convert it into an itunes file for free. No virus. I just found out about it and it's pretty much what i have been doing all day. You dont have to donate anything, but the site is pretty ill and in order to keep it going its probably a good idea, but definitely not necessary. Check it out

Hey, there's this new site called demonoid, you can enter in an artists name in the search.

A page usually comes up with a complete discography of their work you can download.

People rate the files and everything, so awesome.

i know what the dude's looking for. there's a lotta shit on youtube that you can't necessarily find on even the most obscure music torrent sites... gotta do it this way sometimes.

get with the hype tho.... fuck the internet sites that do it... get a legit program.

http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter/3000-2194_4-10665553.html?tag=mncol

oh, and i'll make a weak attempt to save it...

SpiceTwins12.jpg

nice, this site is awesome, good find, ill never understand why some of you guys are so damn harsh on here. its the internet, alot of you heads really like to flex your e-muscles. really cool

and convert it into an itunes file

What exactly do you mean by an "itunes file" ? i thought itunes only takes mp3s and mp4s (ipod/itouch/speaking), not necessarily have an .itunes file.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this