Money VS. Bitches

earl broclo ESQ

Money VS. Bitches  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill take the money.

definitely.

there is no such thing as a "good" woman.

there is such a thing as the "awesome girlfriend grace period"

but that shit lasts a year maybe.

then she goes on of three routes:

turns into a huge bitch.

cheats/leaves you.

turns out to be a dude.

get money.

all fucking day.

also,

"i aint the 1" by ice cube greatly applies to this thread.

all you need to get like that.

I was going on the impression that you could chose only one, and not get the other, for the sake of the conversation.

Of course everyone wants both, no point in saying "money, because I'll pull mad bitches then".

Truth be told though, I know rich motherfuckers that don't get much pussy.

I've also seen some of the brokest motherfuckers you'll ever meet pull mad females.

"even when the sky's were grey, you would rub me on my back and say baby it'll be okay"

I've been at jobs making a ton of money but no woman in my life and I was miserable.

Conversely, i've been broke as shit going to school but have a loving woman spurring me on to greatness.

I often find a good girl in your life is an excellent motivator to improve your position and work hard to make her proud and want to stay with you. Money inevitably follows.

So in sum, i would pick a solid woman who lovesand motivates me.

As far as I can tell it's just a question of which you would rather have in abundance "raining inside your house"

just because I don't have pussy raining in my house doesn't mean I can't leave and get it. Same goes for money, it's not like you're never gonna hold so much as apenny again... Because then you would starve and should have gone with $$$ anyways

I guess I don't see how you can honestly say "I'd be poor and fuck mad random pussy"

Unless mad random pussy = other homeless bunk ass stank hoes. Then yea mad random pussy you meet in front of a YMCA would happen.

Money. Every time.

My boy Chris didn't have a job for 2 years, hot girlfriend that supported his lazy ass.

On top of all that the dude would pull more chicks than I would.

I also had a real good job and mad loot.

I've got another friend Steve, dude got a Masters from Columbia Univ. (Ivy League)

He made it to VP in Goldman Sachs within 5 years of starting there, maddd loot.

Dude hardly ever pulled chicks.

Anyone who thinks you need money to pull women is probably both broke, and dry dickin it, thinking one has to do with the other.

Sure, it helps, especially if you're into gold digger types, but it's not the biggest factor in getting your dick wetted down.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks you need money to pull women is probably both broke, and dry dickin it, thinking one has to do with the other.

Sure, it helps, especially if you're into gold digger types, but it's not the biggest factor in getting your dick wetted down.

This is so fuckin true. Plus if you're trying to pick up the high class, high maintenance gold diggin whores hire a tuxido, order a drink and walk around the bar checkin the time on your pocket watch through your monocle.

Those bitches will come a runnin, then finger them at the bus stop.