ZipLine

SukiSukiNow

I really want to do this and was wondering if anyone here has tried it.

Tell me about your experiences and places in ca or nv you might recommend.

A ZipRider Experience The Heavenly Flyer, a ZipRider experience, is located at Adventure Peak. Enjoy the Heavenly Gondola ride that will take you up to 9,156’. From there, you'll hop onto the Tamarack Express to get to the zip line take-off deck. This elevated zip line cable ride will take you on a high speed thrill ride from the top of Tamarack Express back to the top of the Gondola, a vertical drop of 525 feet. At 3,100 feet, the Heavenly Flyer is the longest ZipRider in the lower 48 U.S. states. The views are spectacular and zipping through the trees and over the Gondola will add perspective, making this an ultra-cool ride.

costa-rica-zip-line-small.jpg

ziplineJPG.jpg

I would fall off and die if I tried this

zip-kit.jpg

Anyone wanna go???

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ziplines are awesome. i've done quite a few around the country. the last one i did started at 100m up and crossed over a valley between mountains, you end up being like 600 ft over the rocks. fucking scary and awesome.

i'm going to do one with my wife in costa rica over the jungle this fall. she's less excited than i am

do you have your own mountain? i wish i knew, i was in vancouver a couple of years ago.

i just need to find someone who is willing to do this with me so i can go this weekend.

Live on the mountain, build the bear sanctuary in the spring, thus protecting hundreds of tourists from being eaten by grizzlies, as well as make the snow in the winter. The only reason the hill's open is due to our crew this year. It's totally my mountain.