Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SukiSukiNow

ZipLine

I really want to do this and was wondering if anyone here has tried it.

Tell me about your experiences and places in ca or nv you might recommend.

A ZipRider Experience The Heavenly Flyer, a ZipRider experience, is located at Adventure Peak. Enjoy the Heavenly Gondola ride that will take you up to 9,156’. From there, you'll hop onto the Tamarack Express to get to the zip line take-off deck. This elevated zip line cable ride will take you on a high speed thrill ride from the top of Tamarack Express back to the top of the Gondola, a vertical drop of 525 feet. At 3,100 feet, the Heavenly Flyer is the longest ZipRider in the lower 48 U.S. states. The views are spectacular and zipping through the trees and over the Gondola will add perspective, making this an ultra-cool ride.

costa-rica-zip-line-small.jpg

ziplineJPG.jpg

I would fall off and die if I tried this

zip-kit.jpg

Anyone wanna go???

• Like 2

ziplines are awesome. i've done quite a few around the country. the last one i did started at 100m up and crossed over a valley between mountains, you end up being like 600 ft over the rocks. fucking scary and awesome.

i'm going to do one with my wife in costa rica over the jungle this fall. she's less excited than i am

ive done one at some forest near scotts valley (on the way the Santa Cruz). but it wasnt over a canyon. it was some course where u walk through trees about 2-3 stories up, then at the end is a zip line to the bottom.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i did this in puerto vallarta a few times.

it was fucking awesome. i have video some where.

i did a 500meter run, 400mts in the air.

I wonder how much it would cost to set one of these up.

I'm on the 6th floor and my train station is pretty close.

DO IT!

Ive done zip lines in Mexico, if they're set up right they're awesome experiences, I've also seen some that are real short and not really scenic.

i too would have liked to do this, but oh wo-man.

i did so much in costa rica and my wallet was a little bare

i'd also like to skydive

Only "extreme" thing that ever interested me was para sailing, which I ended up not doing because my girl at the time was scared and I thought it'd be kind of gay to do alone.

Maybe this year

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now