--------- GET OMELETTE OR DIE TRY'N - The Official Omelette appreciation thread --------

Richard Pryor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: --------- GET OMELETTE OR DIE TRY'N - The Official Omelette appreciation thread ------

To you scrambled egg lovers, I give you this:

scrambled eggs are just a failed omelette. you're eating fail for breakfast.

This is assuming we wanted to make an omelette in the first place, which is not true

Re: --------- GET OMELETTE OR DIE TRY'N - The Official Omelette appreciation thread ------

i'm sure avocados are disgusting where you are.

go travel or something.

Yeah, I'm gonna travel to the fanciful land of Avocadia, where me and all the hipsters can live in unison, eating avocado with everything, or even by itself, with salt, and call it a "meal"

• Like 1

dude avacados are whats up.

i used to hate them, until i had some bangin guac one time, then realized the err of my previous ways.

you come off as hella ignant, blood.

you should go to Avocadia, get a little culture or some shit.

some time back i made a bacon cheddar homemade chili omelete with grilled mushrooms in it. I was thinkin. Some grilled jalepeno up in the mix would be a win. Plus maybe fresh tomato slices. Then i topped it with some homemade salsa. (my salsa is kinda like a hot chutney)