R.I.P Phil Harris (Deadliest Catch)

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLWUT?

it used to float around as ghost attachments here & there, i think it was originally posted in the ny thread

theres another one of him biting a tit of that same tranny :lol:

might not be real, but sure looked it (then again, i suck w. photoshop, etc)

either way, theyre funny as hell

i remember the moment i was about to save them, but didnt cuz they were pics of said tranny

dude was fearless and blue collar to the core...

That line of work is a whole different mentality. I was talking to someone who used to fish off Maine, and he said some of those dudes would go out, make buku cash, then go blow it all on crack that night. That fishing is tough, but that Alaskan crab shit is intense. That line of work is no fucking joke.

• 5 months later...

Bump this thread.

It's been a mix of hell hot outside and rain storms, and this Deadliest Catch season's marathon is on right now. Watching the response of all the other Captains and Crews on other boats, to Phil's stroke, proves how much of an impact this guy made on everyone up there. It's pretty fucking sad to watch actually.

R.I.P to a legend.

The episode of his death just started. The last one was where it ends with Josh telling his Jake they lost him.

That shit put a lump in my throat.

This is hands down the best reality show on TV because it's fucking REAL! All the guys on those boats get my utmost respect. They're the real deal like Steve McQueen.