Ge-ge-geocaching up in this bitch!

the radiologist

Yo. Many, if not all of you paint on fuckin' walls or trains.

Some of us, eventually fall into real life responsibilities where it's not as possible to get out as wanted, which leaves a deep, dark void in our daily lives.

Lame as it may be, geocaching.com, I believe, filled this void as best can be...filled?

What's up to my 12oz. cachers, I know you're out there!

What the fuck is up!!!!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a few summers back my friends and i dug a very deep hole in the woods. our plan was to make a bunker and smoke bongs in the said bunker, well all went according to plan except we happened to find one of these pesky geo caches located next to our bunker. so this meant our secret operation would be stumbled upon by geodudes. so in closing we took a pick and ax to the stupid metal box and made it a habbit to destroy any other caches we found. find a real hobby!

plus the metal box had trash in it! not gold.not drugs. just old plastic toys and boring.

k im done. HATE

a few summers back my friends and i dug a very deep hole in the woods. our plan was to make a bunker and smoke bongs in the said bunker, well all went according to plan except we happened to find one of these pesky geo caches located next to our bunker. so this meant our secret operation would be stumbled upon by geodudes. so in closing we took a pick and ax to the stupid metal box and made it a habbit to destroy any other caches we found. find a real hobby!

plus the metal box had trash in it! not gold.not drugs. just old plastic toys and boring.

k im done. HATE

geodude.gif

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Apparently some of the geochachez are notebooks/logbooks

That'd be kinda cool. Leave a sketch or a tag behind.

The chick I'm humpings dad does this stuff.

REI has a geocaching aisle too