did anyone goto DENNYS TODAY?

GlenQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also, there are some pretty good dennys and ihop fights on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F98dHULBIic&feature=related

"We're all in danger right now, and noone is doing anything about it" - The bitch with the camera :lol: :lol:

IHOPs are a magnet for late night beefs, only thing they're good for

no shit. what the fuck is that bitches problem. a scuffle between two people she is not in any way related too and she freaks to fuck out because one of them has a gun? if he wanted to use his gun he'd take it out and fucking use it. shes all " WE R IN DANGUR" how? incase he decides to shoot everyone in the building after he runs out of chairs to throw?

gedafuckouttahere

Way back I went to Denny's for a dine and dash once, my boy parked pretty far away.

A little while after we bolted (chef tried to chase us like he could do something) we made it back to the car.

Started to drive off and the muffler fell off the back of the car and was dragging.

We pulled into this driveway at like 4:00 AM and was trying to fix it, the homeowner came out.

We explained about the muffler and dude grabbed a wire hanger for us so we could tie it up.

The whole time we were mad paranoid because we knew they called the cops.

I got dropped off at my parents house when the sun was already up and my Step Dad was waiting.

I forgot we were supposed to go out of town that day and I was holding him up.

Took a shower and got dressed quick and we started our trip, he wanted to get breakfast.

He pulled into the exact same Dennys I bolted from a few hours ago, I was like fuck.

We sat down and I was trying to hide my face and acting kind of weird holding up the menu over my grill.

The workers didn't even notice me though, all they remembered was a large group of black kids.

Since I was mixed and my Step Dad is white we just blended in unnoticed.

Also, fuck wanting Dennys in NYC, it would fail anyway, only tourists would like that processed frozen food corporate garbage.

I'm happy with the good local shit we have here.

also, there are some pretty good dennys and ihop fights on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F98dHULBIic&feature=related

is it just me or is it all...

BLACK PEOPLE

?????

sometimes i go to this ihop after the bar and i'm always like the only white guy there. and on weekends it's just packed every table gots young blacks sitting at it. but nothing ever pops off. i never see niggas beef over pancakes. nh

one time my co-worker was there and i was flashing gang signs at him cuz he thinks he's a blood

lolzy

nobody even tripped on me

Why would anyone do shit about it anyways? Dude was beating on one kid, not like he was turning around attacking random women and children. People need to learn to mind their own business

fool, he clearly had a gun on him

and you know if he started to lose the fight he'd immediately pull that shit and hit everyone except the kid he was aiming at because he doesn't know how to shoot

never ruin an uptight white person's meal and expect them not to call the authorities that's just preposterous

I was partying in Dayton, OH, living off weed, beer, mushrooms and burritos for 3 days straight.

I was unable to shit since I left Chicago. I was in pain. (My body does not like to shit on any toilet but my own.)

So on the morning of day 4 I had a good plan.

I intentionally went to a Dennihop's (or whatever) to get a meat lovers breakfast skillet, knowing it would make my bowels purge instantly.

Three bites into it I bolted for the bathroom and pulled a dumb & dumber.

It was epic.

yo way to ruin a perfectly good dennys thread with this gay shit.:rolleyes:

yo way to ruin a perfectly good dennys thread with this gay shit.:rolleyes:

4347058370_c047cc6f86_o.jpg

1. Carrying beef over into another thread is gay. :rolleyes:

2. You deserved the nega and you know it - negas have no time limit.

3. You failed at nega propping me, if you don't understand the system, then don't get mad about it.

4. If I could nega you twice I would, but I'll just expose your stupidity instead.