Legos

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big pimpin. I never owned a prescription. I was lucky to get the sets I did. Then my asshole cousin would get all the shit like the fuckin lifesize star wars destroyers but not have the mental capacity patience to finish it. Let that shit rot in a corner

I think I'm gunna punch him in the head this weekend to remind him why m poor ass was so pissed back in the day.

lego racers for pc is fun as hell. talkin bout red brick powerups, those shits were intense. (nh)

i saw those lego architecture sets at barnes and noble a while back, almost got one.

i liked reading how many pieces were in the set and then bragging to my friends about it haha

So my Aunt tells me a story about my Mom giving away my LEGOs. Shortly after I moved out she found a bin in my closet with a shit ton of LEGOs and decides to give it away to this family across the street. Dumb amount of Asian kids. Well, they end up finding an old stash of my condoms deep within the colorful blocks of imagination. Soon enough the Mother makes her way back across the street to confront my Mom. I can only imagine the embarrassment she felt.

I was LOLin' at the fact my Mom NEVER brought this up to me before.

Shouldn't have kicked me out Mom, ya fuckin' bitch.