Legos

Earthworm Jim

Right, I am quoting myself from the toys thread:

Stop saying Legos like it is a fucking plural.

You sound like a bunch of fucking herbs counting each lego brick as an individual 'Lego'.

"I got 500 legos for christmas"

Damn son.

This thread title is even called Legos.

Fuck.

smd4w4.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still got all of my LEGOs. Cant bring myself to ever leave them. I still got a ton of directions for LEGO sets I own. Two of my favorite ever were these 2....they werent the typical fun sets but I thought they were cool as shit..I even still have the reciept from getting mailed too me (yeah I hang onto some odd childhood shit)

55211.jpg

10151-1.jpg

figured Id rummage through some old stuff since seeing this thread....found some pics from 97 when I was hmmm 11.

ax1ehh.jpg

2dsec2g.jpg

30acd5g.jpg

6oncs0.jpg

• Like 1

Been wanting to get my hands on this for a long time.

10133-large.jpg

never had the money for those really expensive sets...I remember a friend of mine whos parents bought him just about anything bought him this once...I used to be so stoked to play with it as his house. Although his family was more about video games and he gave it to me one day. I shit bricks...

lego_monorail.jpg

i used to seriously be into legos. i used to order legos from their website every time i got money, got sick of my shit being all multi colored. not to say i didnt rock the chameleon style for about a year or two.

my friend needed some more stuff for his portfolio to get into nc state so he put some lego stuff in as a last resort and they actually liked it and accepted him. so take pics of what you build.