The next worlds richest person will be from Brazil.

where

http://www.independent.ie/business/world/billionaire-eike-batista-keeps-slr-mclaren-in-living-room-1419227.html

This dude owns the commodity markets in Brazil. He owns more natural resources than any other human. He is the reason Brazil is hosting the Olympics. His ex wife was the queen of Carnival. He won professional speedboat championships. He will be the richest person in the world soon.

bjgw1i.jpg

And it's not just dude. Brazil is doing big things daily. It doesn't take a weatherman.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Very interesting. I'll be going down to brazil next with a bunch of student artichokes... really only to address the need for sustainable housing.. but i have a feeling i'll be spending a lot more time in brazil over the next few years for city planning that they desperately need.

Brazil has one of the most marked disparities of wealth in the world, with the richest 10 percent of the population controlling more than 50 percent of the wealth, while the poorest 10 percent control less than 1 percent.

I don't know what it's like in your favela, mines pretty dope.

Brazil has one of the most marked disparities of wealth in the world, with the richest 10 percent of the population controlling more than 50 percent of the wealth, while the poorest 10 percent control less than 1 percent.

In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in a relatively few hands. As of 2007, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 34.6% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 50.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 85%, leaving only 15% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers). In terms of financial wealth (total net worth minus the value of one's home), the top 1% of households had an even greater share: 42.7%. Table 1 and Figure 1 present further details drawn from the careful work of economist Edward N. Wolff at New York University (2009).