no, you hang up first

wisetuxedo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck, definitely not thread worthy.

I call my girl babe all the time, you got a problem with that?

I'd like to nominate this for 1st post of the decade. Pretty much sums up what I was thinking.

I call my girl "babe" and she calls me "babe." She uses "hun" as well, but that usually bugs me. It's only because of the use of the word. She uses it when she's telling me I have a drinking problem, or when I tell her I forgot to do something. That's when she drags it out and it's whiny. But "babe" is fine with me, even if a guy wants to call his girl "babe."

And I just used my Ouija board to get a message from the other side. That message is "You got a problem with me calling my dame babe, kid?"

frank%20sinatra.jpg

I remember feeling/acting like this...

When I was 14.

I don't get down with 'cute talk' nor do i call my girlfriend babe or any other variation. Further more, I went out to dinner with my girlfriend and some couple who had just got together, and throughout the whole meal they were referring to each other as "shnuckums" "babes" "babe" "love" ect and couldn't stop groping and kissing.

It was sickening.

fake tan? real fire.

i'm disappointed you did anything besides make this thread. that 'no you hang up' shit is gay as fuck, and shouldn't be done in public, but calling your girl something nice isn't bad. women love that shit, and if i just gotta say some stupid cutsey name to make my lady happy, fuck it. i'll let the 'fuck that no bitch ain't gonna whip me' dudes go jerk off at home alone, she's gonna blow me while i play call of duty.