Avoided getting boner during sexual health test

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive told this one around here before but I guess this is as good as ever.

15-16 years old. Thought I had breast cancer(wtf? I know right?). I go in, and this fine ass young nurse comes in and rubs that warm gel stuff all over my nipple to do a sonogram(sp?). Had to fight that one pretty hard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was you I'd be REAL mad at your mom.

seriously? "yer mom" lines?

Nas460.jpg

I was hitting my girlfriend raw on the regular using the pull-out and pray method.

felt an itch in the tip.

Went to the doc, got the worst test ever- Not one but 2 swabs and one was round!!

As he is doing it the doc goes- you"re lucky you have a large Urethra.

I say to him deadpan- I am about the furthest thing from lucky right now.

2 hours later pissing in a public urinal the pain is unbeleivable. This dude walks in as I am shuddering all hunched over the urinal.. he must have thought I was fucked.

The doc gives me some antibiotics so strong I puke all night... 2 days later in Commercial skytrain station i feel some twitching at the tip of my dillz.. The itch was still there. I reach into mt pants and pull out a long ass thread from my japs eye...

Cock lint oner!!

Holy fuck did that feel good-- like pulling out stitches and getting good top from Jessica Alba on E times like 2million.

cool story eh?

• Like 1

i caught chlamydia once....shit sucked....shit was burnin' when i urinated....i knew something was up....thing is the girl that gave it to me, i met at an x-mas eve party...so yeah xmas day she gave me something. she didn't call me till the first of the year...all crying saying she had something important to tell me... and that she felt like a skank and she felt horrible....i told her she better not be pregnant cause i aint the 1.....she told me she didnt know how she got it but she gave me chlamydia... and i should talk to her doctor....well her doc gives me a call and tells me that its curable with a powder like mix, and i shouldn't worry...and if i could drive 3hours away to see her, to pick up the mix. well i couldn't so she said ok, ill mail it to ya and you just follow the directions.. its simple and you should be fine if you need any other help call her....well like a week later i get the package...i did notice that i had to piss alot...even though i hadnt drank anything i was pissin like a racehorse...well the package says you just mix it with any kind of beverage...i didn't have any beer...i didn't have any milk..no apple juice...but i did have grape koolaid and water...so yah....mixed the shit up in my koolaid.....i never hit the girl up she kept asking if i was still mad....heh.....well i did get tested again....and i was clean...so it got the job done....

Stories like this are why I don't run up in random girls raw.

First one I ever rawdogged was my ex who's virginity I took, and I then dated for a year and a half. Next time was almost 2 years later and I actually went raw AND nutted inside of a girl who, at the time, was pretty random. After that we spent more time together and ended up dating for about a year and a half, so that worked out too, but could have gone very badly.